Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

I would guess that Ivana and Marla could have some interesting things to say, but they probably have a confidentiality clause in their divorce papers.

Maybe we could get the ghost author of his "autobiography". /sarcasm off

This is getting out of hand. Why isn't the Trump campaign being investigated for contributions from foreign individuals and such? Why isn't the campaign being investigated for soliciting contributions from foreign nationals and such?

The Congress needs to pass more stringent campaign contribution laws with jail time attached.

Personally, I think the appearance of Gennifer Flowers wouldn't phase Clinton in the least. 

I hope she is there and I hope Hillary is smart enough to destroy Trump with it:

"My opponent is so thin-skinned that when he found out Mark Cuban was going to be here, he decided to invite someone in an attempt to get under my skin. That is the difference between us. He is easily provoked by the tiniest of things (extend pinky) and it doesn't bother me because I have important issues to focus on." (Face Trump and wave the pinky at him.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What a disgrace.

that she removed  a pledge to believe all sexual assault victims when it became inconvenient?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741760/Hillary-Clinton-s-website-removed-promise-believe-sexual-assault-survivors-emergence-Bill-Clinton-Juanita-Broaddrick-historic-rape-allegations.html

19 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Same PA poll which had Hillary up 8 a couple weeks ago now has her up only 2.

Had her up +8 a week ago which likely means this is a volatile jump. Gary Johnson also dropped -6 in this one and Trump gained all of that margin. Too many recent polls in PA shown big enough margins that this is likely an oddity.

12 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Had her up +8 a week ago which likely means this is a volatile jump. Gary Johnson also dropped -6 in this one and Trump gained all of that margin. Too many recent polls in PA shown big enough margins that this is likely an oddity.

Polls bounce around.  I especially liked 538's article about how different pollsters got fairly different results from the same data based on different weighing and the like.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0

Ultimately, this is why 538's setup is so good.  They understand that individual polls have pretty sizable possible ranges and that margins of error tend to underestimate the possible wobble.

This isn't to say PA isn't getting closer, but 6 points in a week, against the recent slight trendline shift back towards Clinton?  Probably a little off the actual numbers.

7 hours ago, AJ* said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. GWB was an idiot but he didn't seem like a man that lacked empathy which is why I think his decisions are going to haunt him all the way to his grave. I like to think he was the kind of man that could be easily manipulated into rushing into war by heartless neocons instead of actually being a neocon himself.

Rushing into war? War was inevitible once 3000 Americans were killed in an attack on our country. Give me a break.

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Was Paula Jones not available?

Is Monica Lewinsky or Gennifer Flowers?

15 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Rushing into war? War was inevitible once 3000 Americans were killed in an attack on our country. Give me a break.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

edit: and I feel like enough time has past from GWB's nice showing today to fairly criticize him for being one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Then why did Obummer attack them!!!

BTW, the point of me praising W earlier was that he was indeed arguably (very arguably) the worst president ever and Trump actually has me missing him. So don't get it twisted. It's backhanded praise.

Kennerly's photo of Bush 43 and FLOTUS hugging him almost makes him appear human.  I'm sure he's greatly relieved not to be President anymore, so he can paint and whatever else he does. I think he's rather benign now.  But not back in 2001 and so on.  His cluelessness and inattention directly lead to 9-11.

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

BTW, the point of me praising W earlier was that he was indeed arguably (very arguably) the worst president ever and Trump actually has me missing him. So don't get it twisted. It's backhanded praise.

I wasn't ragging on you or any of the other 10 posts about W. What everyone was saying is probably true. He's sweet but dopey.

2 hours ago, twa said:

His Tribune interview didn't come across like that.

were the logistical issues on the Meet the press side?

have a another sip

Uh yeah. Good luck with that. Don't choke on that Kool Aid. They put a LOT of sugar in it to get you all to swallow it.

"Lyin" Ted now has a middle name - "Lyin Turnabout Ted". He's got all the backbone of a bowl of Jello Puddin'. OTOH he might just show up tomorrow and say he lied - which, come to think of it would be a pretty hilarious way to poke Drumpf. ?

7 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

I confess, I'm having trouble figuring out if you're really trying to say something as incredibly stupid as what I think you're saying. 

It LOOKS, to me, like you're saying "the Bush administration has no blame whatsoever for intentionally using a national tragedy as a tool to manipulate the country into launching two simultaneous land wars in Asia, which they wanted to launch, anyway. Because hey, it was time to invade somebody, anyway". 

But im not certain that my opinion of you is low enough to imagine you being THAT stupid. 

So, I'm going to actually ASK you whether I'm reading you correctly. 

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Kennerly's photo of Bush 43 and FLOTUS hugging him almost makes him appear human.  I'm sure he's greatly relieved not to be President anymore, so he can paint and whatever else he does. I think he's rather benign now.  But not back in 2001 and so on.  His cluelessness and inattention directly lead to 9-11.

You had me up till that last sentence. 

Archived