Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

She doesn't have to lie.  Just leave it open-ended.  And every time he makes some claim about it, she could say something skeptical like, "I guess we'll just have take your word for it." "If you say so."  "Of course you wouldn't lie." etc and then talk about her own plans.

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

She doesn't have to lie.  Just leave it open-ended.  And every time he makes some claim about it, she could say something skeptical like, "I guess we'll just have take your word for it." "If you say so."  "Of course you wouldn't lie." etc and then talk about her own plans.

Effective if you want to win the debate. I'm thinking more in terms of causing a Trump meltdown. Make him spend the next six weeks talking about how much money he has and how certain parts of his body are super awesome.

and for Gods sakes, make him release his tax returns. If our press had any force they would be hammering this day and night.

13 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Effective if you want to win the debate. I'm thinking more in terms of causing a Trump meltdown. Make him spend the next six weeks talking about how much money he has and how certain parts of his body are super awesome.

and for Gods sakes, make him release his tax returns. If our press had any force they would be hammering this day and night.

That would be the funny part about her doing that to him...he would be obsessed with proving her wrong, but the only way he could prove her wrong is by releasing his tax returns. That would put him in quite a catch-22.

If I were president, there would be changes.  There would be death squads of Ultron-like robots rounding up and disposing of people who are massively harmful to society.  The algorithms determining harm to society would be very forgiving.  Neighborhood crack dealer?  You'll live.  But Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity would be the first ones hunted down.

41 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

If I were president, there would be changes.  There would be death squads of Ultron-like robots rounding up and disposing of people who are massively harmful to society.  The algorithms determining harm to society would be very forgiving.  Neighborhood crack dealer?  You'll live.  But Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity would be the first ones hunted down.

Robotic death squads. Always good in theory, never seem to work in practice.

Trump needs to wear some sort of cologne that would be so strong; it causes Hillary to pass out. Her falling flat on her face on live TV would kill her candidacy.

Hillary needs to physically attack Trump. 

In reality, Hillary should be able to crush Donald by showing she knows policy and is fit for office. Donald will show he really knows nothing and is unfit for office. The comparison side by side should be enough to sway enough voters to her side.

16 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's a weird gamble on his part. If you think the Trump GOP will be relevant in 3 years, then yeah..I think it makes sense to get on board for Cruz. However, if this bowel movement is the albatross that I think it ends up being - then it effectively ends his political career on the national level.

His political career at the national level was over as soon as he walked off of the RNC stage. 

12 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Jeez that list is really long.

In fairness it would be just as long if it was reversed. 

32 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

His political career at the national level was over as soon as he walked off of the RNC stage.

Tough spot for Republicans. Support Trump or not... Which one is more likely to negatively impact your political career? It's hard to call.

Of course you could just make a decision based on the right thing to do in which case it's not that hard of a decision.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Judging candidates on different scales is dumb. Judge Trump as you would Clinton on policy, temperament etc. & vice versa. We should want the best not grade on a curve.

That would be nice.  But we, as a people, are very dumb.  We're bad at big picture thinking and properly assessing value to the pros and cons in big decisions.  We're easily distracted and misled by petty considerations and outright irrelevancies.  We're very susceptible to the power of "branding" because we are stupid creatures who are influenced most by emotions.  It's why a worthless piece of garbage like Trump can go pretty far in life simply by exploiting rubes and always assuming the worst about people.

This election has has fanned my misanthropy because it's pulled the veil back on just how stupid so many people in this country are.  We live in the greatest nation of the most information rich and democratized age of humanity... and a majority of the people in this country are still hateful idiots.  This election has been one big sour argument against populism and universal suffrage in a democracy.  My robot death squads could solve a lot of these problems though.

27 minutes ago, twa said:

Vote against Hillary?

:wtf:

I didn't say anything about Hillary, but if you're from the school of thought that you have to vote for one of the two major party candidates, Hillary is the choice and it's not even close. This isn't the NFL and you don't vote for the side you cheer for. This is serious **** and you have to vote for the best candidate. If we were electing somebody to run the Redskins, I doubt you would vote for some egomaniacal billionaire with a long track record of treating people like **** who's going to come in with no experience but think he knows better than all of the experts who have dedicated their lives to this, would you? WOULD YOU????

Hey, wait a second....

No.

We are not having the false equivalency debate again, I know you've been there for like at least 90% of them.  You have been front row to enough explanations why Trump is massively worse than Clinton that we don't need to go over it again.

Just write Ted Cruz in and be done with it.

Pollster Frank Lunt'z advice for Hillary and Trump for Monday's debate; as posted on the right wing sight Newsmax.

Advice for Hillary:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/frank-luntz-open-letter-hillary-clinton/2016/09/23/id/749900/

Advice for Trump:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/frank-luntz-donald-trump-win-first/2016/09/23/id/749904/

At CNN, a spokesperson assured Trump that the network would do everything in its power to keep the debate “as free of facts as possible.”

“We have a well-established practice at CNN,” the spokesperson said. “If the candidates start straying into facts, data, or other verifiable information, we have instructed the moderators to cut them off.”

Archived