Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

The second they attack they gonna get got

And they know it

Seriously.

We might not be the most popular country in the world right now, but no one, NO ONE, is coming to North Korea's aid if they draw first blood. Not Russia, not China...no one. They will be all alone and a fury second only to God's will rain upon them.

I really think the North Korean government should think twice before trying to up the ante.

I don't know what they are trying to prove right now. Maybe desperate by tis new kid on the block trying to honor his family with the anniversary of his grandfather's birthday coming up. Regardless, I agree if he takes the first shot, it'll be over fast because no one is going to help them. The question to me is whether or not North Korea actually believes their own hype or really know they are outnumbered even with the size of their military.

Regardless, no matter what, if their is a war we have to put boots on the ground to protect what nukes they do have. I wish NK would just settle down and unify with SK, but this isn't the ideal world. It's the Land of the Real (ly f'd up)...

Edited by Renegade7

I don't know what they are trying to prove right now. Maybe desperate by tis new kid on the block trying to honor his family with the anniversary of his grandfather's birthday coming up. Regardless, I agree if he takes the first shot, it'll be over fast because no one is going to help them. The question to me is whether or not North Korea actually believes their own hype or really know they are outnumbered even with the size of their military.

Regardless, no matter what, if their is a war we have to put boots on the ground to protect what nukes they do have. I wish NK would just settle down and unify with SK, but this isn't the ideal world. It's the Land of the Real (ly f'd up)...

This is for his people, I bet.

You just know the avg. North Korean has been told we're right at the door, ready to come kill them in their beds. By bravely shaking his fist and aiming his awesome weapons, fathead can 'save them' once again from the aggressors who threaten their idyllic way of life.

He won't do squat but bark at us and lie to them. Despotism 101. The people must see you as strong, or they might revolt.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

Alleged North Korean Propaganda Video: "How Americans Live Today"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqgY7XUPqzg

Favorite line - "Again, there are no birds in the trees. They will be eaten on Tuesday. Yummy."

Those images are not even in the US. It looks like Europe or Russia.

---------- Post added April-1st-2013 at 08:46 AM ----------

On the one hand, I would really love for NK to start something. It would be over as fast as what we did in Iraq in 1990. On the other hand, if NK did something to provoke us or SK, we could be looked at again in a bad light as picking on the little guy or the US "zionist dogs" flexing their imperial muscles again to the rest of the world.

Those images are not even in the US. It looks like Europe or Russia.

They are right about one thing though. I only catch and eat birds on Tuesdays. How did they know??

On the one hand, I would really love for NK to start something. It would be over as fast as what we did in Iraq in 1990. On the other hand, if NK did something to provoke us or SK, we could be looked at again in a bad light as picking on the little guy or the US "zionist dogs" flexing their imperial muscles again to the rest of the world.

I have a hard time seeing the world really blaming us if something happened as a direct result of NK going too far in the process provoking us. Right now NK is like a little guy with an inferiority complex harassing and annoying a big ass bodybuilder in public because he thinks he can get away with it. At first he's right but at some point he may go too far and if that happens not many people who have been watching will blame the bodybuilder for punching him in the mouth.

I also love how they put in footage of places that were obviously in Europe and then covered themselves by saying that the USA (for reasons known only to us I suppose) often disguise areas of this country to look like countries in Europe. Sort of assuming this is a joke, but the best part is that NK is so insane and bad at propaganda that none of us would really be surprised if it wasn't.

Edited by mistertim