Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Those points are going to cost us top 4.  That was an awful performance.

All of the good will that Emre Can had earned took a dump and Origi was just invincible.... and not in a good way.

Really nothing from the bench.  How frustrating.

1 hour ago, Long n Left said:

C'mon Jurgy, give the kids a go. The starters have been less than stellar. 

I'll take Ben for Origi (who's done **** all), Grujic for Can, and TAA for Clyne please.

Two of the three that I had having a bad day.

I'd have let Woodburn or Brester in for Origi at the hour at the latest.  He had no interest in doing anything.

At least Bobby was trying.  **** even Moreno for Origi would've been fine, just sliding Bobby into the false 9.  Origi did nothing the whole game.

Can was awful.

• Like 1

One special piece of brilliance from Phil aside, horrible afternoon's outing. ****e and flat on the pitch. ****e and flat in the stands.WTF Lovren was doing on both goals Hell only knows but he sure as Hell wasn't doing his job and ****ing defending! 

Classy from Benteke. The less said of Sakho the better. The less said on anything more today the better still. 

Onto Watford and a trek everyone could well do without Bank Holiday frigging Monday evening. Thank you SO much Sky. REALLY appreciate that.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Nothing on El Clasico?  How anyone can not watch this and then come out loving the game of soccer... beautiful game by so many players --- Marcelo, Rakitic (awesome creating!!! and then the screamer), James and finally Messi.... didnt catch who assisted the dagger goal, but that was great. 

A deserved red for Ramos.

Would be remiss if I didnt mention Ter Stegen and Navas... 

Hoping Rakitic gets a FUT card from this

• Like 2

Mbappé says Hi there. Monaco won in Lyon's house and recaptured the lead over the evil empire. One step closer !

Italian rumor mill saying Emery will be fired and will rejoin Monchi coaching AS Roma next year.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Nothing on El Clasico?  How anyone can not watch this and then come out loving the game of soccer... beautiful game by so many players --- Marcelo, Rakitic (awesome creating!!! and then the screamer), James and finally Messi.... didnt catch who assisted the dagger goal, but that was great. 

A deserved red for Ramos.

Would be remiss if I didnt mention Ter Stegen and Navas... 

Hoping Rakitic gets a FUT card from this

Wonderful game! And, what a finish!

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the refereeing. The center was good, Ramos red completely warranted. The assistants however, missed numerous offside calls. More reason to implement technology.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:
The real MVP for the past two years.

“Kante is a top class midfielder but he doesn’t score many goals but they don’t talk about this. He gets the ball, he passes the ball,” he told Sky Sports.

“I try to do this in my team. I score more goals than Kante but they still say that Pogba does this and that.

“If you want to talk about judging midfielders on goals then let’s do that. But they focus on the transfer. The transfer is done, we have to talk about what’s on the pitch." Pogba

Looks like we've got a sour grape jealous of NGolo's success. Another headcase who is going to ruin our national team.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, FrFan said:

“Kante is a top class midfielder but he doesn’t score many goals but they don’t talk about this. He gets the ball, he passes the ball,” he told Sky Sports.

“I try to do this in my team. I score more goals than Kante but they still say that Pogba does this and that.

“If you want to talk about judging midfielders on goals then let’s do that. But they focus on the transfer. The transfer is done, we have to talk about what’s on the pitch." Pogba

Looks like we've got a sour grape jealous of NGolo's success. Another headcase who is going to ruin our national team.

Yeah, Pogba is such a ****. Is he really trying to hang his hat on having 4 goals, 3 more than Kante? 4 goals?

• Like 1

On 4/23/2017 at 4:07 PM, Long n Left said:

Wonderful game! And, what a finish!

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the refereeing. The center was good, Ramos red completely warranted. The assistants however, missed numerous offside calls. More reason to implement technology.

Not sure precisely what you talking about.  

Ascensio break, cross to Ronaldo agree a hair offside.  AR can't keep up with them breaking down field, not a shock

.. Ronaldo also across the field, and potentially screened.  

If talking about Real goal -- Ronaldo and Ramos both on and participated... the 2 that were off did not participate in play. .

Technology should be extra ARs on the opposite side... but that could be confusing too.  

I have reffed youth and it is hard... and I mean just up to 9 year olds at center.  

Agree center did a great job controlling the game... 

Really can't decide what the best outcome would be Thursday night. I guess a City win or a draw. But you could make a case for any result. Hopefully Leicester and Palace do us a favour against Arsenal and 'Spurs tomorrow. Which is a double edged sword as a 'Spurs slip up would take Chelsea one step nearer the title. 

One thing is for damn sure. We can't afford ANT more games like Sunday. L'pool need to win out. NO exceptions. Or else not only does this year turn into an even bigger disappointment than it currently is (which is ridiculous to say as it's still a massive leap forward from last year's 8th place. But it sure feels like it given the league was there for the taking); but the summer transfer plans and much-needed strengthening will be up in the air with no Champions League carrot to offer. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I'm worried about Bayern this summer. The board keeps looking for bargains. Which is confusing because they can go toe to toe with anyone on money. CL is the ultimate goal and you need world class players for that. Not that hard to understand. You go cheap you will get bit. And your fans won't be happy.

They're saving the € to bribe the UEFA and the refs, so next time they won't get screwed over