Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

1 hour ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

If I said what I want to say about Ufea and the corruption I witnessed I'd be banned. Absolutely disgusting. I couldn't be prouder of Bayern. They had it in Spain. Sickening.

Must be a Spanish thing. 

Sure PSG felt the same after they played in Barcelona the last round. 

Hail. 

Bayern did all they could in both legs ultimately playing 20 against 22 both games included.  Vidal Red was harsh, and Ronaldo scored two offside goals yesterday.  Tough pill to swallow I am sure for any Bayern fan.  

The true dark side Real Madrid off to another semi.  I have little faith if Barca goes out than any of the remaining teams would pose much of a challenge.  Juventus maybe...

16 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

If I said what I want to say about Ufea and the corruption I witnessed I'd be banned. Absolutely disgusting. I couldn't be prouder of Bayern. They had it in Spain. Sickening.

Well, at least Real is your other team.

Was just going to come in and say that was a shameful second yellow on Vidal and he has every right to say what he did.

What an absolute joke.

3 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

There's a video of the ref getting ready give a card to casemiro but he realize he's on a yellow so he puts it back in. Wow....,

Let's at least stick to the fact that Arjen Robben is a WORLD CLASS diver.

Vidal's card was shameful.  But you could equally argue that the ref saw it was a foul on Robben and decided to pocket it.

Was it a second yellow?  I would've given it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Was just going to come in and say that was a shameful second yellow on Vidal and he has every right to say what he did.

What an absolute joke.

Vidal's card was shameful.  But you could equally argue that the ref saw it was a foul on Robben and decided to pocket it.

Yeah, Id have to watch it again but I dont think I would have even given a foul on the tackle that Vidal got the second yellow on. One big downside to diving is you tend to not get calls with that reputation.

• Like 2

Rummenigge is really pissed off : "Ich muss sagen, ich habe heute zum ersten Mal so etwas wie wahnsinnige Wut in mir, Wut, weil wir beschissen worden sind. Wir sind beschissen worden, im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes“

I must say that today I have for the first time something like a crazy rage in me, anger, we've got f..... !

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

What an absolute joke.

-Robben was legit stepped on. Watch the video

- Vidal got all ball

-Casemiro wrecked Bayern playerns on the attack 4 times. 

-Ref was spotted at Real's restaurant right after the game having dinner. Shocking.

Yesterday I was proud. Today just mad. We took it to the match with injuries everywhere and they couldn't beat us straight up.

3 hours ago, SkinssRvA said:

Bayern did all they could in both legs ultimately playing 20 against 22 both games included.  Vidal Red was harsh, and Ronaldo scored two offside goals yesterday.  Tough pill to swallow I am sure for any Bayern fan.  

The true dark side Real Madrid off to another semi.  I have little faith if Barca goes out than any of the remaining teams would pose much of a challenge.  Juventus maybe...

This is gonna take awhile to get over. The heart we showed starting two players right back from injury including one who came back from a month injury in a week and could barely run two days before. That was all spirit and then money and corruption overcame spirit.

1 hour ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

-Robben was legit stepped on. Watch the video

- Vidal got all ball

-Casemiro wrecked Bayern playerns on the attack 4 times. 

-Ref was spotted at Real's restaurant right after the game having dinner. Shocking.

Real's restaurant?  Is it called "Real Madrid?"

I already said Vidal was hosed.  I already said I would've sent off Casemiro.  Re-read what I said as to WHY the ref MAY not have given the second yellow.  There's an equal chance that he didn't give it because it was Robben who was fouled.  When he's on the ball he's diving no less than 15% of the time.

As the toffee already pointed out, sometimes you reap what you sew.

2 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Yeah, Id have to watch it again but I dont think I would have even given a foul on the tackle that Vidal got the second yellow on. One big downside to diving is you tend to not get calls with that reputation.

That was as clean a tackle as you see any football Saturday/Sunday across the world.

Tony Barrett is murdering the ref and crew on twitter right now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SkinInsite said:

Bring on Pulisic if you want come back Dortmound.

Pulisic hat trick to take it to extra time and then win it would cause a BigSoccer meltdown.

Granted I also would be declaring him the greatest player in the history of the world if that happened.

Edited by MisterPinstripe

With all the young french talents, it'll be a shame if their national team doesn't win multiple trophies.

Of course it's the French team so implosion is likely instead.

Just now, FanboyOf91 said:

Science will study for the next few decades how Monaco was able to revive Radamel Falcao.

No taxes and gambling

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

At Chelsea. He was a disgrace in England.

Probably why he fit in so well at the Bridge.

Hail. 

We really need a dislike button 'round here :ols:

The only game worth watching if Pulisic doesn't come on at half is the Barca Juve.  Juve to sit back I reckon and allow welcome pressure, could be really entertaining and open play this half

39 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Really hoping Real Madrid goes for Aubameyang to replace Ronaldo and cripples their attack for the next five years.

Bale is trying to get them to sign Ben Woodburn.

And they'll be in a race with Barca to sign Luan.  He who signs Luan will control La Liga for the next 5 years.

21 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

At Chelsea. He was a disgrace in England.

Probably why he fit in so well at the Bridge.

Hail. 

I was going to say the same.  That pen shootout was tits wasn't it? 

39 minutes ago, SkinInsite said:

With all the young french talents, it'll be a shame if their national team doesn't win multiple trophies.

Of course it's the French team so implosion is likely instead.

Another country that never gets their 11 right.  No reason they shouldn't have a ****ing head lock on the World Cup, though.  Both men's and women's here soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC9 said:

Real's restaurant?  Is it called "Real Madrid?"

I already said Vidal was hosed.  I already said I would've sent off Casemiro.  Re-read what I said as to WHY the ref MAY not have given the second yellow.  There's an equal chance that he didn't give it because it was Robben who was fouled.  When he's on the ball he's diving no less than 15% of the time.

As the toffee already pointed out, sometimes you reap what you sew.

That was as clean a tackle as you see any football Saturday/Sunday across the world.

Tony Barrett is murdering the ref and crew on twitter right now.

Not sure what the name is but it's the club's restaurant where the team, president, etc go. He was there having dinner right after. Not making this up. 

This is must be how Pool felt after the final

Edited by RichmondRedskin88