Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

16 minutes ago, SkinInsite said:

I have a new crush in Mbappe

Just killing it 

Youngest player to score one goal in both legs during previous round and 2 goals in one quarter final game.

The best part is that he's humble, nothing like most of the others. He said he wants to play one more year for Monaco. I hope fame and money won't change him. Monaco is going to cash over €100 mil for him, question being will Rybolovlev resist a major offer ?

The problem for the club is that they don't have a solid bench, I'm worrying they'll run out of gas and won't be able to beat the evil empire for La Ligue 1 crown.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

Just now, FrFan said:

Youngest player to score one goal in both legs during previous round and 2 goals in one quarter final game.

The best part is that he's humble, nothing like most of the others. He said he wants to play one more year for Monaco. I hope fame and money won't change him. Monaco is going to cash over €100 mil for him, question being will Rybolovlev resist a major offer ?

Seems Monaco got a lot better despite him stop splashing cash because of his divorce.

1 hour ago, SkinInsite said:

Seems Monaco got a lot better despite him stop splashing cash because of his divorce.

His lawyers are handling the divorce trial very well so far. In the first instance of the trial he was sentenced to pay her CHF4 billion (half of his fortune).

After the second instance he was sentence to CHF534 mil instead. They finally settled the matter for an undisclosed amount.

Most importantly major props to coach Jardim who built a fantastic entertaining team despite being stripped of his best players year in year out.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Idiots.

After the utter disgrace of the National teams fans in Germany last month, AGAIN, yet more typical braindead English mongs abroad. 

Absolutely no comprehension of what a European trip is all about. Of which the football is just a very small part. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Kirk Cousins currently in town: 

Coutinho and Wijnaldum try their hand at the other football as NFL visits Liverpool - This Is Anfield

Gallery: Coutinho and Wijnaldum take on NFL stars in Academy challenge - Liverpool FC

He also did a very funny thing where he's trying to learn Scouse off some kids. When it comes on YouTube I'll put it up. 

Hail. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Dang ! Kirk is negociating with the Merseyside Nighthawks !

Well once you've experienced Gods own City it kind of engulfs your heart so you might be onto something .....

All 4 European Cup ties brilliantly set up for next week. (Even Barca on their day ..... ).

I wouldn't like to call any of those ties. 

Now, come on Anderlecht tomorrow! 

Hail. 

• Like 1