Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Fulham are a real fun, good footballing side to watch. Sessegnon needs signed NOW! Danny Ward can play with his feet. 

This is my Sat'day afternoon. Shrugs.

6 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Got a noon tee time today. Guess I'll have to DVR the Cup semi, watch the carnage later.

With Tottenham and Chelsea, I guarantee it will be that outside at some point. 

They hate each other and both have some of the biggest pricks in London. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

With Tottenham and Chelsea, I guarantee it will be that outside at some point. 

They hate each other and both have some of the biggest pricks in London. 

Hail. 

Lately, the two sides have done a good job of it on the pitch as well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

uh...

It appears our sights are solely on the league unfortunately. 

But it I want to counter with a couple things.

1. Costa has been horrid the past 1.5 months. We've been begging for hazard up top and Willian on the play out wide. Also wouldn't mind seeing batshuayi after costas miserable form

2. Hazard has been getting kicked and man marked out of games since the last cup tie against manure.  Plus, it's dirty spurs who ALWAYS get after his legs.  

3. Subbing in costa is much easier to do when you also sit hazard. Otherwise costa would go even more diva than he usually does when he is dropped.

no question about it we are playing for the league now, but there's some justification for it.  Cahill apparently has been sick same reason Alonso missed last week.  If it's a close game at the end I guarantee hazard costa and fabregas come on to try and nab one.  

And I just want to reiterate about the above, I'm not happy we've put all our eggs in one basket and pretty much resigned to parking the bus against a team we hate the most.  Pisses me off 

• Like 1

Tottenham doing what Tottenham do. Completely dominating a game then finding new and inventive ways to completely F it up! This time by giving arguably the best player the league all f-ing day long the edge the box. 

London be a lively place in parts tonight! 

Got to be City tomorrow. Can't see Arsenal beating these the final. 

And Sturridge now an injury doubt for Palace. I'll be shocked if he's here next year now. SO much talent but it's never on the F-ing pitch! Sighs. 

Hail. 

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Two games and i've seen enough already. This kid has intelligence, composure and maturity beyond his years. And he's a pretty darn good footballer to boot!

A year or so continuing his development behind Milner is the order of the day.

Hail. 

I had Fulham on one tv for Sess and I was watching the Bobby Madley jam session at Hull on the other.  I can remember which game he totally ****ed up on us with but it was ridiculous sending off with that straight red.  Worst straight red I'd seen since Real Madrid (was it Markovic?) What a weekend so far.

And Markovic is upping his price scoring a goal for a 10 man Hull side in a relegation battle.  It just went from 15 to at least 20 now.

Agree on all about Sessignion or however you spell it.  I want him.  This isn't the douche canoe from L'ester that Kloppo was dicking with last summer.  Kid is a legit footballer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

I had Fulham on one tv for Sess and I was watching the Bobby Madley jam session at Hull on the other.  I can remember which game he totally ****ed up on us with but it was ridiculous sending off with that straight red.  Worst straight red I'd seen since Real Madrid (was it Markovic?) What a weekend so far.

And Markovic is upping his price scoring a goal for a 10 man Hull side in a relegation battle.  It just went from 15 to at least 20 now.

Basle. But Madrid here in that group is what you're remembering. Yeah, Madley's another prize bellend who thinks he's the star of the show! 

Video refs in Italy and Spain next year and Holland in two years. Got to be a good thing given the all time low right now in officiating. 

Hail. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Pochettino will never be a great manager.

Watched the first half and saw where it was headed.  They're just mentally inferior to everyone they play that's an equal.  That goes back to before AVB.

They haven't had a real killer since Bale and he carried that team more than anyone.  Kane gets goals and I know he's still young but for me he's ridiculously overrated for his quality.  Or at least the consistency of it.

Poch out thought himself with that 3 at the back nonsense.

11 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

And Sturridge now an injury doubt for Palace. I'll be shocked if he's here next year now. SO much talent but it's never on the F-ing pitch! Sighs. 

Hail. 

Mama can't play against us cause he's on loan right?

• Like 3

Nice, crisp day for a game of footie. 

I personally hope we don't just beat Palace this avvi. I hope we absolutely wallop them! Can't be doing with their gob****e, 1-dimensional archaic manager. And we owe Palace at Anfield over recent years. Spoiling Stevie's last game. Handing Klopp his first loss. We're due at home against them. Allardyce just makes it that more personal! 

If L'pool aren't sat comfortable 2 points out of second by the end of today I'll be utterly shocked and something's gone badly wrong. Which is no longer happening after our injury riddled self-inflicted mid-season break we so kindly decided to take. :angry:
And if The Man, The Myth, The Living LEGEND Joe MF Gomez gets on the pitch, or better still starts, God help them all! 

Up the Eagle Eviscerating Reds!

Hail. 

• Like 2