Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I am stunned. After 5 years of firing off an annual token email about how archaic the Skins Depth chart was, they have finally put the entire depth chart on one page! Long gone is having to click defense, go. Offense, go. Special Teams? Go.

I wonder why they changed.  And clicking on a name brings you to their bio. It's like the year 2018 or something.

Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

Edited by RandyHolt

On 8/6/2018 at 5:56 AM, Koolblue13 said:

I miss the twitter thread than no-one was allowed to post in and you could just read. 

heyyy I remember that..I ... i remember it well actually

On 8/5/2018 at 2:09 PM, eorndorff said:

They have installed lockers now outside the gates. You can rent a locker for $15.00 and store things to avoid going back to your car. 

15 ****ing dollars?

Koolblue I completely forgot about how strick the mods we're about that..I got my fare share of punishment's but I respected it and appreciated it more and more each year..

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2018 at 7:56 AM, Koolblue13 said:

I miss the twitter thread than no-one was allowed to post in and you could just read. 

I don't/ lol

16 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Wednesday afternoon in the sunshine with truck pool,Pink Floyd on Pandora, and an ice cold #bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi. Go Redskins!!

You are about to smoke some tweeds friend....look below the grill. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

I don't/ lol

You are about to smoke some tweeds friend....look below the grill. 

Lol.. wasn't grilling at the time friend... However that does remind me of a gentleman in a different neighborhood using a blow torch to get the weeds from underneath his bush ... And well yep he caught the bush on fire lol..it was funny

Edited by bakedtater1
Add content

We may need a RB thread. 

https://twitter.com/JacobCamenker/status/1028296924351352834

"Samaje Perine’s fumbling issue is a bit overblown, IMO. Last year, Perine averaged 99.5 touches per fumble. That’s better than Todd Gurley, Jay Ajayi, Joe Mixon, and Devonta Freeman among others. There’s room for improvement, but it’s not as bad as some make it seem. "

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Someone's going to have to step up in the backfield. Perine's fumbling doesn't concern me, it's his lack of talent.

I think we will be by committee. But skins brass could also do better at drafting, and target players that run out of formations we plan to use. Apparently he does much better running out of formations we rarely use - pistol and gun IIRC.  He was a 4th for a reason, he is not polished. But I think he has about as much talent as Kelly, and I think much better hands.

Edited by RandyHolt