Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sandy hook "hoax"?

bobbi3stix

Wasn't able to watch the whole video yet since I'm at work, so I can't really comment on it, but if there was some stuff covered up, that's ridiculous. What were some of the claims made?

Geez man, I don't know where to start. Like the entire thing was a fraud. One girl who was supposed to be shot, her dad is snickering before his dramatic interview. Then you see the same little girl with the President. I cannot comprehend what I will do if this is true. As an active duty member, seeing who and how much would be involved in this I... Well, I just hope someone is going to crash in and post how false this is and how dumb I look now.

I am not some conspiracy theorist or anything like that.

I think if anyone spoke this theory to me in person, I'd go to jail for maiming their face or worse.

WTF is wrong with the people in this country? Honestly, the people who float this **** out are nothing more than subliminal terrorists, looking to subvert this country in any way they can.

It's ****ing sickening. It's insulting that it's even posted here.

No offense Bobbi.. but please tell me you give no credence to this insanity..

~Bang

Geez man, I don't know where to start. Like the entire thing was a fraud. One girl who was supposed to be shot, her dad is snickering before his dramatic interview. Then you see the same little girl with the President. I cannot comprehend what I will do if this is true. As an active duty member, seeing who and how much would be involved in this I... Well, I just hope someone is going to crash in and post how false this is and how dumb I look now.

I am not some conspiracy theorist or anything like that.

Man, that does sound insane.

*If* that's true, in any way, shape, or form, and the deaths were faked, heads need to roll (literally).

Watched the first few minutes, turned it off. Videos like this take the complete uncertainty surrounding the immediate aftermath of traumatizing events and build a fictional case based on eye witness interviews, the least reliable form of evidence. Straight conspiracy theory BS.

Watched the first few minutes, turned it off. Videos like this take the complete uncertainty surrounding the immediate aftermath of traumatizing events and build a fictional case based on eye witness interviews, the least reliable form of evidence. Straight conspiracy theory BS.

Bingo! It's the result of the media craze immediately after an event such as this. They want to get the story out first so naturally there are many things reported that they believe are true at the time, but turn out to be incorrect. No time for conspiracy theorists.

i understand the misinformation early on, that's to be expected in a situation like Sandy Hook...but what about the dad laughing before the interview, what about the facebook page that was created literally while things were going on, what about the little girl who was shot in the elementary school that's pictured later with the President?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but it's interesting to say the least. I hope for the sake of all things good in this world, that none of what was in that video is true.

I don't know what to think- So I wanted to see how many people would watch it, look for "inconsistencies" and share that, because things like the medical examiner only retrieving "assault rifle" rounds but police only finding 4 handgun in the school don't add up. Finding the assault rifle in his car is not possible- he never made it back.

Don't flame me, I didn't make it. I'm just trying to get someone more detail oriented to find flaws in this story.

---------- Post added January-14th-2013 at 10:09 AM ----------

i understand the misinformation early on, that's to be expected in a situation like Sandy Hook...but what about the dad laughing before the interview, what about the facebook page that was created literally while things were going on, what about the little girl who was shot in the elementary school that's pictured later with the President?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but it's interesting to say the least. I hope for the sake of all things good in this world, that none of what was in that video is true.

That's exactly where I am too, and maybe that is the thing.

Maybe it's me wishing this youtube story WAS/IS true, because to me that would mean these children never died.

Without even clicking on that video, let me guess:

Video begins with soft, eerie music gradually getting a little louder. Radio 911 dispatch calls from that day are laid over top, while scenes from the tragedy begin to appear on the screen.

Then, a voice over begins after the music has crescendo'd into a full quick phased eerie violin ensemble. The voice is overly enunciated... clearly trying to sound very calm and very educated. Trying too hard. The voice, after a brief info session about the shootings, poses a series of questions. Voice stops, then music is turned up again. At this point, you, the viewer, have chills up your spine.

Then, the video cuts abruptly to the "evidence". A series of hilight reels from the aftermath of the tragedy, where assumptions about how things logically should be after a shooting. -vs- how they appear on tv.

Of course, nothing ever gets answered, and the video presents no hypothesis or theory. Instead, it simply "asks questions".

Now, am I right?

Without even clicking on that video, let me guess:

Video begins with soft, eerie music gradually getting a little louder. Radio 911 dispatch calls from that day are laid over top, while scenes from the tragedy begin to appear on the screen.

Then, a voice over begins after the music has crescendo'd into a full quick phased eerie violin ensemble. The voice is overly enunciated... clearly trying to sound very calm and very educated. Trying too hard. The voice, after a brief info session about the shootings, poses a series of questions. Voice stops, then music is turned up again. At this point, you, the viewer, have chills up your spine.

Then, the video cuts abruptly to the "evidence". A series of hilight reels from the aftermath of the tragedy, where assumptions about how things logically should be after a shooting. -vs- how they appear on tv.

Of course, nothing ever gets answered, and the video presents no hypothesis or theory. Instead, it simply "asks questions".

Now, am I right?

I watched the whole thing. Wow.

And I'd usually not call a mod wrong, but you gotta watch it, zoony. Seriously. It's long, but worth asking questions about.

Who cares if I'm a mod? Why should that sway you?

I guess if you believe that YouTube video I'm not surprised.

Who knows why people react like they do to such horror?

Can the makers of this video or the wonderers of this crap explain every psychological tick that anyone goes through during these events?

Do they know anything about this dad? They create an entire reality based on a few seconds of human reaction that they don't expect.

Reject this idiocy.

~Bang

I think if anyone spoke this theory to me in person, I'd go to jail for maiming their face or worse.

WTF is wrong with the people in this country? Honestly, the people who float this **** out are nothing more than subliminal terrorists, looking to subvert this country in any way they can.

It's ****ing sickening. It's insulting that it's even posted here.

No offense Bobbi.. but please tell me you give no credence to this insanity..

~Bang

Watched the video, I don't see any HARD evidence of it outside of the pictures taken with the president the next day, and the gun never being removed from the trunk.. But EVERYTHING needs to be questioned. Would you walk blindly down a dark alley backwards? No.. Is it hard and offensive, yes. But we still have to ask these questions and pointing the finger at those who do not take everything our government gives blindly and asks questions need to be over. People are corrupt period, if you wish to stick your head in the sand and ignore it that's your business, but you hurt this country by doing it. Yeah this video is garbage to me, but I ask myself, what if? What if they actually put forth a worth while arguement? I'd be upset with myself if I didn't consider all the possabilities.

Who cares if I'm a mod? Why should that sway you?

I guess if you believe that YouTube video I'm not surprised.

I never said I believed it, just said it's worth watching. My direct response was to your ending of "am I right?", tried to throw humor in, my bad. won't happen again.

You know what's great about this country? Our rights.

And the first amendment right is freedom of speech. Which means people can put things like this out there for everyone to take into account and form their own opinions.

Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't make it right, or appropriate to attempt to squelch someone's right to free speech.

I can't watch the video, but I will say I'm skeptical simply because I'm not a conspiracy theorist kind of guy. But I also feel like I'd be silly to think this government is 100% pure. *shrug*

Archived