Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ketchup on a cheesesteak. Yes or No?

No Excuses

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I already answered you. I'm from south Philly and grew up riding my skateboard to Pats and JIms.

Now you're going to ask this gaggle of hillbillies about what you put on a cheesesteak? Yes you can put ketchup on it.

Ketchup is nasty ass sugar flavored to taste lik a tomato by product and you people are mostly aware of my feeling on this, however, when eating something like a cheesesteak, scrapple, porkroll, a hotdog or a cheap burger, ketchup is appropriate.

I like mine wit, some mustard and a couple bitin' cheery peppers on the side. :D

(It's also white NYer American not wiz that is correct)

Friggin' Cheez Whiz is what you get on a true Philly..

ugh.

Give me some provlolone

~Bang

If you're calling it a "philly" you clearly don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Provolone? WTF are we in a deli or a pizza shop?

---------- Post added October-12th-2012 at 08:00 PM ----------

extra mayo, no ketchup :)

Now that's just disgusting.

I was told Pats and GEnos are where all the tourists go. I was told Tony Luke's has some pretty good cheesesteaks too :)

They're to south Philly what Ben's Chili Bowl is to D.C. it's full of tourists and plenty of DC natives will scoff at the name because they're those types of people who HAVE to say that they like something that isn't well known or popular and god forbid they ever admit they've eaten at Ben's Chili Bowl. In reality alongside all the tourists are plenty of D.C. natives who have loved the place and supported them for years. Pats has been in business since 1930. Let's find all the people who kept it in business for the maybe 60 years it wasn't a major tourist target and ask them if its just a gimmicky philly tourist trap. If it is it sure isn't conveniently located.

How about whatever tastes the best for you personally?

I LOOOVE me some cheesesteaks and that's one of the few things I try all over the country just to compare and A1 or ketchup is damn delicious in my opinion.

Saying ketchup on a cheesesteak is bad is like saying a six dollar bottle of wine is garbage because people told you it is.

Enjoy what YOU like. :)

Archived