Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ketchup on a cheesesteak. Yes or No?

No Excuses

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've never heard of someone putting ketchup on mashed potatoes before. Sounds terrible.

Putting ketchup on krinkle cut potato = great

Putting ketchup on mashed cut potato = gross

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 09:21 AM ----------

I've never heard of someone putting ketchup on mashed potatoes before. Sounds terrible.

Putting ketchup on krinkle cut potato = great

Putting ketchup on mashed cut potato = gross

hmmm seems gross for both to me.

Wait, in the forum, the thread title says: "Ketchup on a cheesesteak. Yes or No?." But then the question inside the thread says, "Is it blasphemous to put ketchup on a cheesesteak?"

So I'm not sure which question I actually responded to, since the questions are opposites. But ketchup would most certainly ruin a good cheesesteak. I'd imagine most cheesesteak vendors in Philly don't even offer ketchup unless you make a special request for it. And if you did that they'd probably mock you.

I'm not from MD, and my familys place is in arlington va..but not many places in MD have good steak n cheese's :)

I was living in VA beach while in the Navy, when I went somewhere and saw my first "steak n cheese".

It's a different sandwich. A steak and cheese doesn't drip nasty white crap down your arm and a cheesesteak doesn't have 2 orange triangles of cheese on it.

I was living in VA beach while in the Navy, when I went somewhere and saw my first "steak n cheese".

It's a different sandwich. A steak and cheese doesn't drip nasty white crap down your arm and a cheesesteak doesn't have 2 orange triangles of cheese on it.

They are not different, some places just use provalone cheese, others use american...the places in philly use cheese whiz which is disgusting but to each their own.

They are not different, some places just use provalone cheese, others use american...the places in philly use cheese whiz which is disgusting but to each their own.

People always tell me that, but being from Philly, I don't know any of them. All I ever see is white american, the original and standard cheese for a cheesesteak.

They most definitely are not the same sandwich.

I did the same. Poll is an epic fail.

Indeed it is. I am going to start a NNT for the OP. haha. just kidding.

Yup I realized I screwed up the poll quite badly. :ols:

Oh well. I got my response straight from the cheesesteak homeland. Their opinion counts more. :pfft:

Where was that ? You do realize that folks from Philly are a little off right ?

Archived