Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ketchup on a cheesesteak. Yes or No?

No Excuses

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have to comment on this... Who's to say what constitutes a proper cheese steak? Why can't it be what ever you like on it?

The only thing that makes a true cheesesteak a true cheesesteak is the bread (Amoroso Rolls) and the Meat (Ribeye) everything else is and should be a choice of whatever you taste buds enjoy..

For instance I like mine dry with fried green peppers and onions, Provolone, pickles Salt, Pepper and crushed cherry peppers.

depends on where i get it from. Sometimes i enjoy ketchup on it, other times i'll eat it without.

one thing is for certain, every time i see this damn thread it makes me want a steak n cheese, cheesesteak whatever the hell you wanna call it for lunch.

I bet if I started a FB thread asking this question, there'd be 100 people asking what the hell is wrong with me, because of course you put ketchup on a cheesesteak and the only people who say no, are because they don't like it in the first place, most likely because it's too sweet.

You people saying you don't are the same as me saying gas is better than charcoal.

I bet if I started a FB thread asking this question, there'd be 100 people asking what the hell is wrong with me, because of course you put ketchup on a cheesesteak and the only people who say no, are because they don't like it in the first place, most likely because it's too sweet.

You people saying you don't are the same as me saying gas is better than charcoal.

Not true at all! I love ketchup, just not on a steak and cheese sub. If its ribeye steak, imagine putting ketchup on that, gross!

Here's what you do. You cut that bad boy in half and put you some Ketchup on one half. After you eat both halves you'll know for sure if you should put Ketchup on or not. I mean, nobody is gonna eat it for you. Don't let anybody tell you how you should like it.

If you really want to enrage food snobs put some curry ketchup on a steak. That **** is delicious.

Archived