Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid phrases people actually say

Burgold

I get annoyned with sports announcers when they talk about injuries. I was watching the games this weekend and I think it was Moose who said this. A Cardinals player had gotten hurt and Mosse says, "Looks like he has a shoulder". Well no ****! Of course he has a shoulder, he has 2 shoulders!! Whats so hard about saying, looks like a shoulder injury? It just sounds dumb to say, "he has a shoulder" or "he;s out with a knee". Is it that hard to add injury to the end of it?

Was watching the NFL network and they were showing the top 10 coachs who should have stayed in college.

Dn't remember the name, but he coached the Houston oilers. One player said "how could you respect a guy who didn't even have a grasp on the english language".

he once said during a practice,

"pair up in groups of 3 and line-up in a circle".

One just has to laugh.

he once said during a practice,

"pair up in groups of 3 and line-up in a circle".

One just has to laugh.

That's awesome.

A few year's ago the Exec Director of WAMU was in some hot water and was in danger of losing her job (which she eventually did). One of the complaints was the lack of communication. She said in an interview with the Wash Post.

"That's ridiculous. Everyone knows I have an open door policy. You just have to make an appointment and you can come right in."

Ax demanded I start a new thread. Who am I to argue?

I've always thought this one was pretty stupid.

"Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!"

I must respectfully disagree Mr. Burgold. I don't actually say that, but i know the feeling. One time my nephew was crying for, in my opinion, no reason. I actually felt better after I hit him, and I knew he was crying because I hit him. In all fairness, I am open minded to the possibility that there's somethin wrong with me.

I get annoyned with sports announcers when they talk about injuries. I was watching the games this weekend and I think it was Moose who said this. A Cardinals player had gotten hurt and Mosse says, "Looks like he has a shoulder". Well no ****! Of course he has a shoulder, he has 2 shoulders!! Whats so hard about saying, looks like a shoulder injury? It just sounds dumb to say, "he has a shoulder" or "he;s out with a knee". Is it that hard to add injury to the end of it?

or when they need a break "he went to the sideline to take a blow"

worst ever is:

"I know, right?" and

"Really? Really?"

Well, I did tell Burgy once, "Express yourself!"

When he got all pissy about it, and started whining, I said,

"Aw quit crying, before I give you something to cry about!"

Afterward, I discovered, he could care less.

Which I felt was like, throwing me under the bus.

Oh well, it is what it is, and what not.

"There's more than one way to skin a cat." Really? Are people going around skinning cats? Are there various competing techniques that are used?

Well you can case skin them, or you can skin them through the mouth. That's the only 2 ways I know of. I suppose you could split up the belly, but that's normally done after they're stretched and dried anyway.

Well, I did tell Burgy once, "Express yourself!"

When he got all pissy about it, and started whining, I said,

"Aw quit crying, before I give you something to cry about!"

Afterward, I discovered, he could care less.

Which I felt was like, throwing me under the bus.

Oh well, it is what it is, and what not.

This.

What he said.

+1

Well you can case skin them, or you can skin them through the mouth. That's the only 2 ways I know of. I suppose you could split up the belly, but that's normally done after they're stretched and dried anyway.

How do you skin them through the mouth? I'm having a hard time picturing that one.

Archived