Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Anthony Weiner might be the most classless POS in American politics, and that is saying a LOT.

What a slimey hunk of phlegm he is

~Bang

Agreed. But if the story is true - I can't fault Weiner for getting mad. I know if I was in his position there..it would be hard to walk away from some douche is simply yelling at me because I married someone who wasn't lily white. 

Anyways...what does the fox say?

http://es.redskins.com/topic/86328-the-own3d-threadkeep-it-clean/?p=9539383

Ring a ding ding ding...

Edited by The Evil Genius

So he will make her suffer the humiliation and indignity of his every day behavior, but get all up in a guy's face for saying something about her?

F him.. he's a classless POS ith no moral center, no business talking to anyone about what may or not be offensive, and to invoke his God to give him some sort of moral high ground is disgusting.

I'll say something about her.

she's gutless.

she ought to kick him in his worthless parasitic balls and leave him on the curb.

But she stands there, and the cynic in me says it's because the lifestyle of a slimey politician can be pretty good, and she'd rather have that than principles.

Course, it could be that she loves him, which is just as big a joke. 

Anyway, no more derail. back to the fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avANvCvCisQ

~Bang

Edited by Bang

When Weiner asked "Who are you to judge?" the man should have answered "A voter. That's who. You're running for public office.  Voters judge candidates."

Anyway...

[/politics in own3d thread]

If he had responded that we he definitely would've been owned.

Agreed. But if the story is true - I can't fault Weiner for getting mad. I know if I was in his position there..it would be hard to walk away from some douche is simply yelling at me because I married someone who wasn't lily white. 

Anyways...what does the fox say?

http://es.redskins.com/topic/86328-the-own3d-threadkeep-it-clean/?p=9539383

Ring a ding ding ding...

The guy added the Arab comment. His original comment was " You're a real scumbag, asshole."  After a long pause, he added the "And you're married to an Arab."  And Weiner is a politician, and it is pretty obvious he is a scumbag.  The holier than thou "who are you to judge me" routine might hold some water -- IF he weren't running for public office.  His campaign can try to spin the outburst as defending his wife all it wants, but a man known for texting junk pics behind his wife's back really shouldn't be getting into arguments and asking who a voter is to be judging him. He is an idiot.

And since this is the owned thread....

photo-fail.jpg

This might be one the funninest **** you "not sorry we're closed" signs ever.

The image has nsfw language, so I'm going to link it...

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zbvg7819d1bjpg/original.jpg

An Italian restaurant that recently closed up shop in Amarillo, Texas, appears to have left behind a sign explaining in graphic detail exactly why it went out of business.

Of course..when your patrons review your place like below..I cant say I blame them.

Sava! Italiano, Amarillo
phone.de0346e.gif Mobile review
Mediocre at best... and thats being generous. Food was bland. Wine was old. Just not a good experience. If u have second thoughts about eating here, go with that feeling.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1