Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

or, she will graduate from college and segue into a more grown up life... it is hard to project from a college lifestyle to an adult lifestyle, particularly from one data point.

Seems to me judging by all of her pictures online that her life revolves around alcohol. Every picture she either has a bottle in her hand or a shirt with the brand of alcohol on it. Add in her online username, well I think we can see where this is going.

• Like 1

Seems to me judging by all of her pictures online that her life revolves around alcohol. Every picture she either has a bottle in her hand or a shirt with the brand of alcohol on it. Add in her online username, well I think we can see where this is going.

You also have to remember that what you are seeing has gone through two selection processes to push that narrative. 

She has this vodka samm thing when she's drinking.  I've certainly known more than one person with "drunk persona" things that are funny among friends.  And what sorts of pictures is she going to put on a "vodka samm" twitter feed?  Ones of her in a modest outfit going to church?  Of course not.  Pictures with bottles/drinks, and alcohol-branded clothes.  Then it's being edited through again, when Huffington decides which pictures to post along with the story.  Again, not every picture from her twitter feed, just the ones that best feed the narrative.

I'm not saying you're entirely wrong.  But it's a shaky foundation to make judgments about her life revolving around alcohol more than the average college student's does.

Be good to your kids, or this is how you will be remembered in the obituaries.

Marianne Theresa Johnson-Reddick born Jan 4, 1935 and died alone on Aug. 30, 2013. She is survived by her 6 of 8 children whom she spent her lifetime torturing in every way possible. While she neglected and abused her small children, she refused to allow anyone else to care or show compassion towards them. When they became adults she stalked and tortured anyone they dared to love. Everyone she met, adult or child was tortured by her cruelty and exposure to violence, criminal activity, vulgarity, and hatred of the gentle or kind human spirit.

On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively exposed to her evil and violent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the after-life reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children. Her surviving children will now live the rest of their lives with the peace of knowing their nightmare finally has some form of closure. 

Most of us have found peace in helping those who have been exposed to child abuse and hope this message of her final passing can revive our message that abusing children is unforgiveable, shameless, and should not be tolerated in a "humane society". Our greatest wish now, is to stimulate a national movement that mandates a purposeful and dedicated war against child abuse in the United States of America.