Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Re: deer video

What is it with Russians (I think it was Russian they were speaking) and having cameras in their cars recording everything? All over youtube you can find crazy ass accidents and other stuff on the road from Russia. Is it just a fad or is there a more pragmatic reason for it?

What is it with Russians (I think it was Russian they were speaking) and having cameras in their cars recording everything? All over youtube you can find crazy ass accidents and other stuff on the road from Russia. Is it just a fad or is there a more pragmatic reason for it?

You see how they drive? I've been tempted recently to get a dash cam.

because insurance scammers and fake injury claims are a very real problem,, so they use them to protect themselves from people like this

~Bang

I think it's mandatory in Russia to have a dash cam on all vehicles.