Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

YES ABSOLUTELY.  My commute is down 66, and in the last 12 months i have SEEN 4 cars run into the back of the car in front of them.  Actually seen it happen.  Think about that and how small of a % of the total amount of traffic I can personally view.  If you drive down 66 on a normal day, probably 50% of the people are texting or on the phone, mostly texting.  I don't really have a problem with being on the phone, but texting requires you to take your eyes off the road.  FIFTY PERCENT is my serious, no-bull**** estimate.  I want to have someone drive me up and down 66 one day with a video camera to prove this, then put it on youtube, and send it to the state police and every state politician.  It is insane crazy how much people do not ****ing pay attention on 66.  

Edit:  My solution is not a sign, people won't see it b/c they are busy texting.  My solution is to task a cop in an unmarked car to do nothing but ticket people that are texting and driving.  

I take 66 to work every day as well and I'm in complete agreement with you. It is HORRIBLE; people are always doing stupid **** and as a result there must be a least one fender bender I pass every day on the way to work. I've gotten to the point where I mentally adjust my commute time with the assumption that there will be at least one or two dumbasses who couldn't figure out how to drive without running into the back of the car in front of them. Usually because they're texting, etc. Numbnuts, the lot of them.

LOL,, that had me laughing pretty good,, when the other car went by he must have dropped a brick.

Some dickhead friends there!

~Bang

indeed...i think the spanish speaking makes it funnier....i LOL everytime....it took him all he had left to keep from smashing that car :) 

that sound he makes right before......lol

No joke, my brother did something almost exactly like this when we were in high school, he wasn't on a long board, the hill my brother rode was significantly steeper, and when my brother hit the ground he was still on the pavement. To this day he still talks about watching the railroad crossing sign (painted on the road) go under him as he slid across it. I was on my bike chasing him as fast as I could and had zero chance of catching him until he wiped.

It was epic.

• Like 1