Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_soup/b174435_little_chocolatiers_stand_up_put_down.html

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As any right-thinking person knows, it's completely insulting and demeaning—not to mention just plain wrong—to refer to a person who is significantly height-challenged as a midget.

No wonder diminutive Steve and Katie Hatch of Little Chocolatiers are shocked when a full-sized man says he thinks it's "neat that you midgets are able to make chocolates."

Of course they're surprised. Of course they're shocked.

Any idiot knows Oompa-Loompas have been making chocolates for years.

Yeah, we're sensitive like that

Edited by The Brave Little Toaster Oven

Is this real?? It must be bc I just saw it on tv, but it's really ****ing weird!

yes they are real and i have already worn one out. they are awesome!!! i didnt own that brand but yes E-cigs are the schizzle! i cant wait to get another one. my lungs felt soooo much better once i was off of REAL cigs and was using the E-cig. every smoker should tryone they are great and clean!

Edited by joeknows

yes they are real and i have already worn one out. they are awesome!!! i didnt own that brand but yes E-cigs are the schizzle! i cant wait to get another one. my lungs felt soooo much better once i was off of REAL cigs and was using the E-cig. every smoker should tryone they are great and clean!

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

lmao snow driving.... thats some seriously bad driving lol..

i realize they were on a hill but that first guy you could hear him revving the engine.... how dumb do you have to be?

im so glad i live down south now and dont have to worry about that anymore. i was still learning to drive when i lived in CT and i never had too many issues with the snow and ice.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 04:25 PM ----------

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

my bad.... i fixed it

lmao snow driving.... thats some seriously bad driving lol..

i realize they were on a hill but that first guy you could hear him revving the engine.... how dumb do you have to be?

Eh, I totally disagree. Not so much bad driving there. It's obvious there's a slick sheet of ice under that dusting of snow. The best snow driver in the world doesn't have a chance when your car is sliding down a hill sideways.

Eh, I totally disagree. Not so much bad driving there. It's obvious there's a slick sheet of ice under that dusting of snow. The best snow driver in the world doesn't have a chance when your car is sliding down a hill sideways.

I think his point was the guy at the beginning that kept spinning his wheels to prolong the inevitable (and cause further damage to others' cars).