Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

They shopped in Brady on his butt, holding his left knee that Pollard blew out with a dive at the knees. The same Bernard Pollard who plays SS for the Ravens now.

I figured it was something like that.

I'm glad she wore the gloves...she would have been indecent without them.

Stay classy on your big day!

You know full well that cameras were out the whole time at that wedding just waiting for the inevitable.

the funny thing about that cartoon is that the parents in the second frame ARE the kid in the first.

So where does the problem lie, I wonder

~Bang

The parents from the first? I mean they raised such crappy kids who grew into such crappy adults.

BTW, I'm totally missing my BCRH episode 201!!

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

2,000 tacos delivered to 'I might have tacos' mayor

120126-tacomaturo-805p.photoblog600.jpg

A Connecticut mayor who sparked a firestorm of criticism for quipping “I might have tacos” when interviewed by a TV reporter about the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents got more than he bargained for.

More than 2,000 tacos were delivered to the office of East Haven Mayor Joseph Maturo on Thursday, ordered by people who found his comments insensitive racially offensive. The send-the-mayor-a-taco campaign, which took off via tweets, cellphone texts and social-media shares, was organized by Reform Immigration for America, a group that advocates comprehensive immigration reform.

A bulk order of 500 tacos was hand-delivered to the mayor’s office by members of Junta for Progressive Action, a Latino nonprofit in New Haven, Conn. Others texted in individual orders.

More @ link

The parents from the first? I mean they raised such crappy kids who grew into such crappy adults.

BTW, I'm totally missing my BCRH episode 201!!

We always do it a bit late in Super Bowl lull week. We're recording tonight,,it'll be out this weekend or no later than Monday AM

got some good stuff too!

~Bang