Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Now introducing starting center for the University of Kentucky Wildcats Mamadou Ndiaye!!!!

BTW, how in the world does he NOT win that tip off!?!?!?!

I don't think he will be a big CBB success story. He doesn't have much athleticism.

And he has very slow reaction time.

I don't think he will be a big CBB success story. He doesn't have much athleticism.

And he has very slow reaction time.

Oh I agree, not winning that tip off what a huge tell. Leading the video off with that was not a good way to promote him.

BTW, that team's game plan must have been pretty simple.

Play #1 Get the ball to #34.

Play #2 what didn't you understand about Play #1??

I noticed he was wearing these:

Kobe_Zoom_6_%28Lime-Black%29__63475_zoom.jpg

I don't think I've seen many bigs in Kobe VI's. :)

He doesn't seem terribly athletic and I'd bet he has gigantism which doesn't suggest he will make it to the NBA let alone succeed there. On the bright side basketball has really gone global and will soon, if not already, be the second most popular global sport behind soccer. I'm sure there is a pro league somewhere that could use a big man even if he's not extremely athletic.

Edited by Destino

Oh I agree, not winning that tip off what a huge tell. Leading the video off with that was not a good way to promote him.

BTW, that team's game plan must have been pretty simple.

Play #1 Get the ball to #34.

Play #2 what didn't you understand about Play #1??

I am a 6'2 white dude. I was the tallest player on my HS team. We played another small christian school that had a 7'1 center. Looked like Bryant "Big Country" Reeves. I thought he was gonna dominate us. He. Couldn't. Move. He dunked the ball once (barely). And then basically stood in front of the basket on D. It was kinda like playing a team that 4 players with a statue in front of the rim. Made you feel good about yourself when you scored over him.

What's wrong with this picture? Inmate prank adds pig to Vermont police cruisers

pb-120202-veront-decals-01-3p.photoblog900.jpg

A Vermont prison inmate who makes stationery and license plates has gotten the best of the state police by adding the image of a pig to the state decal on their cruisers.

One of the spots on the cow in the state crest has been changed to the shape of a pig, a derogatory term for police. The 16-inch car door decals are made by prisoners in Windsor.

State police discovered the pig images Wednesday. They say they believe the decals have been added to about 30 cruisers in the past year.

According to the Burlington Free Press, who originally reported the story, Vermont Public Safety Commissioner Keith Flynn said the disclosure of the incident made him chuckle.

"This is not as offensive as it would have been years ago. We can see the humor," Flynn said.

He said the artist has talents that could be used elsewhere. "If that person had used some of that creativeness he or she would not have ended up inside."

Who made the modification and when it happened is being reviewed by the Department of Corrections. Corrections Commissioner Andy Pallito said Thursday new decals will be made by Monday for about $800.

More at LINK