Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Company Receives Profane Mail From State

ROME, Ga. -- The state launched an investigation after a government employee sent a package to a metro Atlanta cleaning company with a profane word in the address line.

“I looked at the envelope and my jaw dropped,” Rug Suckers manager Pepper Powell told Channel 2’s Eric Philips .

Rug Suckers is a family-owned carpet cleaning business based out of Rome. Last month, the business received official forms from the Georgia Department of Labor sent in an envelope with an official seal.

Click on the link for the full article

Self ownage. Folks in these parts know I've been known to post a pic or 5 of everyone's favorite arachnid. The reactions alone are worth it. Last Friday,I'm out along Mirror Lake Hwy walking around the soon to be raging waters of a good sized creek checking out future locations for pics. I stop and take a pic then see something moving below me. At my feet,running around for cover,are dozens and dozens of....yep. Little spiders. Startled me briefly but then shook my head and said to myself "Owned".

Self ownage. Folks in these parts know I've been known to post a pic or 5 of everyone's favorite arachnid. The reactions alone are worth it. Last Friday,I'm out along Mirror Lake Hwy walking around the soon to be raging waters of a good sized creek checking out future locations for pics. I stop and take a pic then see something moving below me. At my feet,running around for cover,are dozens and dozens of....yep. Little spiders. Startled me briefly but then shook my head and said to myself "Owned".

Look something like this?

spider-hell.jpg

Edited by Hitman21ST

More spoofs of that goofy hat worn by princess Beatrice at the royal wedding...

[ATTACH]45385[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45382[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45383[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45384[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45381[/ATTACH]

Edited by PiLfan