Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may be jumping the gun, or overreacting, but considering there are now a multitude of sites that exist solely to share funny/owned style pictures, and that the Owned thread keeps slipping off the front page of the tailgate, it may have run its course.

p4pb5840634.jpg

i must say, activity in this thread has tailed off a bit.

~Bark

Yeah, I think most of the pwn3age is in the Trump/Clinton thread where peeps continue to espouse their political acumen regurgitating the same "nuh-uh, no he/she didn't, your party/candidate did" every few pages, only to be shown by others they don't have a clue. And then the roles are reversed.

The mods should have that thread set to auto-correct Clinton/Sanders for Trump/Cruz, with the edit button blocked. I seriously think some of the posters might hurt themselves if they saw their posts reversed.

Hmm...April fools is right around the corner....

Edited by GoSkins0721

I got shut down in the Random Humor thread by the internet devils...apparently, someone caught on that I was posting a daily comic for my ES masses, and I can no longer do so.
If you can't lighten the day for your friends, your power has been taken. Didn't mean to be a downer, but that still pisses me off.

I got shut down in the Random Humor thread by the internet devils...apparently, someone caught on that I was posting a daily comic for my ES masses, and I can no longer do so.

If you can't lighten the day for your friends, your power has been taken. Didn't mean to be a downer, but that still pisses me off.

I liked your daily comic posts. Next time pic a random time each day to post your humorous comic, would that satisfy their authoritarian rages?