Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baja Fresh or Chipotle?

thito_da_skins_fan

Oh and to whoever said the chipotle in College park was disgusting, well I was at the one on route 1 on saturday before A science fair I had to do for AP bio, and it was the worst service chipotle ever. They barely put any of the meat or anything on it, I ask for more and say theyd charge for double meat, I then say a little hott sauce and she puts a huge scooping. The service sucked.

I love a 4 year old thread bump!

To the bumpee, I'd say living there in Texas, you could probably get something better than Chipotle any day!

That being said, I've only gotten to eat there 3 times at the one in Fredericksburg and it was damn yummy. I wish they would open one around here! :(

Do you guys have Rubio's in DC? They have the best fish tacos and burritos for a fast food place.

Haha, I KNEW there would be another Southern Californian making that comment on this thread! Seriously, Rubio's is AWESOME...and for those who are so inclined, they serve a wide array of alcoholic beverages at the counter. Just sayin'.

Taco Bell!!!! I am poor and can't afford either. Taco Bell is cheap and good but gives you the runs. But if I had to go with one, Chipotle. Anita's is alright too.

I LOVE TACO BELL!!! The caramel empenadas are delicious and the crunch wrap supreme is BANGIN!!!!!

But yea Chipotle >>>>>>> Baja Fresh

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

Austin Grill, great local Tex-Mex restaurant chain, has opened the "Austin Grill Custom Burrito Shop" to compete with Baja Fresh and Chipotle. The first one is open on Chain Bridge road right in Old Town Fairfax. Haven't been there yet, but if it's anywhere as good as the sit-down restaurants, it'll be goooooooood food.

www.customburritoshop.com

Haven't heard of it. What's it about?

It's kind-of a hole in the wall in the fan at Park and Stuart but the best cuban restaurant in the world. Well I haven't been to all of them but it's gotta be right up there. It's so good it gets written up in magazines here in DC.

Oh no, it's all about Rubio's! Chain started in San Diego and is all over the place here in SoCal, it's awesome. In my opinion, it's the In-N-Out of Mexican cuisine....

yeah Rubio's!! Can't beat dollar fish tacos on Tuesdays.

I've never been to Baja Fresh. I heard it's gross. Chipotle's great.

never had baja fresh. when i want cheap but tasty, i'll go to taco bell and get a couple cheesy bean and rice burritos (little under $2 for a pound of food). when i want to challenge my stomach to fill up as much as possible, i'll go to chipotle and get a burrito with practically everything in it except meat.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

Austin Grill, great local Tex-Mex restaurant chain, has opened the "Austin Grill Custom Burrito Shop" to compete with Baja Fresh and Chipotle. The first one is open on Chain Bridge road right in Old Town Fairfax. Haven't been there yet, but if it's anywhere as good as the sit-down restaurants, it'll be goooooooood food.

www.customburritoshop.com

where exactly? by the auld shebeen? i may have to try it out after a hockey game, i can build quite an apatite.

Archived