Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baja Fresh or Chipotle?

thito_da_skins_fan

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

Tippy's Tacos in Centreville and Picante in Chantilly are pretty good too.

Just discovered Picante a few months ago - it's pretty good!

As far as the initial question - I prefer Chipotle to Baja. If you're ever in the Herndon area, try Teocalli Tamale on Elden St.

Originally posted by miragv

Taco Bell is probably the worlds best restaurant (food place) when you consider price.

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

Dude, you have to be crazy. I'm surprised that you're not saying that Alpo's or Purina is the world's best food product, considering price.

Just remember the kid is only 19. When all you have is $1.00 then a taco from the Bell beats nothing :fart:

That being said:

Baja is better

Anyone like Chevy's?

rubios is great. love the fish taco's. a couple of chipotles opened up in my area recently, which made me very happy. my first experience with their BIG burritos was in vegas when i was drunk enough to eat the whole thing.

i'll always have a soft spot for taco hell....er, bell. great college memories of challenges to eat everything on the $.69 and $.79 menu. the thrill of victory was negated by the post-competition trip to the hopper.

• 3 years later...
Chipotle has better burritos by a landslide but Baja Fresh has better variety. IF Chipotle ever expands its menu to include other things like quesadillas or etc.. there would be no arguements...Chipotle wins

You can order a quesadilla as an off the menu item. Its awesome! go try it

Well, Ive never been to a Baja Fresh, but Im guessing it is very similar to a Caltor [California Tortilla]

CalTor has more Variety, there chips and queso are amazing. There specialty burritos are ok. Chipotles Burritos are AMAZING! Thats all they have.

So... Depending on what im in the mood for, depends whats better. If I want chips and queso with a quesdillia, then its Caltor.. If i want an amazing burrito the size of my stomach, then its chipotle. They both have their own things that even them out.

Caltor is closer by to me though. But every monday I have my youth group meetings and a chipotle is just down the street from that, so every monday I go get chipotle. I think ive gained weight since I joined my youth group for that reason.

Archived