Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baja Fresh or Chipotle?

thito_da_skins_fan

where exactly? by the auld shebeen? i may have to try it out after a hockey game, i can build quite an apatite.

Yeah it looks like it's a couple of doors down from Auld Shebeen. It's right on that same block on Chain Bridge Road, between Main Street and the Main Street detour.

Yeah it looks like it's a couple of doors down from Auld Shebeen. It's right on that same block on Chain Bridge Road, between Main Street and the Main Street detour.

I'm going to have to try it out this weekend! I love burritos, and I love Austin Grill. I can't lose, right?

I'm going to have to try it out this weekend! I love burritos, and I love Austin Grill. I can't lose, right?

That's what I was thinking. . . a fast food version of Austin Grill seems like a can't-miss idea. I hope that's the case. . .

In response to the original question, I love Chipotle and I think they are a lot better than Baja Fresh. Baja does have a bigger selection, but their food is not as good in my opinion, so the selection is irrelevant to me.

With that being said, Qdoba is getting mighty close to Chipotle on my burrito scale. I have been there a few times in the past few weeks and it is gooood. Steak queso burrito :applause:

Anyone ever been to Salsarita's? A lot of my friends love that place and I think they are like Baja Fresh...better selection, but the food is not as good. So I do not go.

Archived