Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Sorry my bad.  I just found it so weird, because how the heck could wikipedia have this info.  No more on that from me.

People on twitter (Schefter, etc. most years) spoil all the picks many minutes before they’re announced. There’s usually a backlog of picks waiting to be announced on TV. Someone on twitter is just editing the wiki, it’s no special mystery 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redskins 2021 said:

We should move up now. Paul or Guyton or BYU guy.

Nah, don’t chase. Stand pat and rake in the non-OT value. It’s painful but it’s how you accumulate the best shot at elite talent 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, sebestian said:

It looked risky to not secure a LT before the draft, still have faith, but getting a little antsy, tbh. 

They will probably sign Becton after the draft on prove it deal. There not many other options.

I still think we move up for Paul. There are 4 team picking ahead of us in 2nd round.

Morgan's got short arms.  Not LT material.  RT is locked down by Zach Tom unless they want to slide him inside to RG or C; either way, that would be 1st rounder to fill an interior line position.  1st round is early for a G for me.  RG could use an upgrade, but this pick doesn't excite me.  Feel like there were was talent to fill more premium positions here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sebestian said:

It looked risky to not secure a LT before the draft, still have faith, but getting a little antsy, tbh. 

There will be one at 36 and 40. Plus camp cuts are coming. We will go blue chip LT next year if Daniels survives this season. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

Nah, don’t chase. Stand pat and rake in the non-OT value. It’s painful but it’s how you accumulate the best shot at elite talent 

They have to find another tackle or two somewhere though.  Because Lucas + Wylie = death for whoever the QB is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeez, I've only been half watching Roger, but he did look real rough on that walk out just now.  Got a bit of a shuffle going.

They should get someone else tomorrow, he's probably in some real pain.

• Like 1