Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After brushing your teeth do you rinse with water?

Do you rinse with water after brushing?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rinse with water after brushing?

• Yes
    • No

11 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Wait, you're not supposed to rinse?

Depends on if yinz using toothpaste or baking soda or nothing at all really. Sposidly you're sposta leave the toothpaste on to let the floride do its thang. 

I use that Colgate with the 5% hydrogen peroxide. Ain't no way you'd wanna leave that **** on without rinsing. 🤢

10 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I’m a Listerine guy.

Oh, the sweet suffering…

Yeah thats the encore kid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can't even believe this is a topic of discussion...although, we've rapped about other STUPID stuff over the years...YES, rinse because toothpaste can upset your stomach if swallowed.  (Does anyone read a label anymore?)

And I Scope. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I expectorate once after brushing, gargle with johnny walker red, swallow. Repeat. Everything gets cleaned and sanitized. Grab my Glock and the keys to the Hummer and I'm ready to meet the public.

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I can't even believe this is a topic of discussion...although, we've rapped about other STUPID stuff over the years...YES, rinse because toothpaste can upset your stomach if swallowed.  (Does anyone read a label anymore?)

And I Scope. 

That is why we are talking about rinsing AFTER you brush.  You know, after you have spit out the toothpaste that was in your mouth.  I don't think anyone who doesn't rinse out their mouth (myself included) just swallows all the toothpaste right after brushing lol.  We spit it out.

7 hours ago, Jumbo said:

I expectorate once after brushing, gargle with johnny walker red, swallow. Repeat. Everything gets cleaned and sanitized. Grab my Glock and the keys to the Hummer and I'm ready to meet the public.

Doesn't everybody???

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I literally just brushed my teeth, and it reminded me of this thread.  Yes, I rinse after brushing my teeth, and it never occurred to me not to.  I have also been using Listerine recently after getting tonsil stones for the first time in my life, and that does the trick.  I imagine that is the same as not rinsing.

Who leaves the water on while brushing their teeth though?  Can't say I approve of that (I am a water conservationist and environmentalist).

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2