Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you had to pick 3 out of this list which would you choose?

Yeah there’s multiple options that im not sure why you’d pick one when there’s a better alternative

most of them suck but I’ll take the money and never getting sick again. 

Why would I take plus anything over more cash and can jus buy it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but $100,000,000 over 40 years would put me at $10 million in jus 4...all my kids would still be in elementary school.

Gimme much cash as possible, aging isn't a sickness, I'd still need money to help treat the realities of that for quality of life (sickness or no sickness we all die eventually, trick option, imo).

• Like 2

I can see these being wishes like the trickster wishes a vindictive spirit might grant. Almost more fun to figure the ways these could be terribly awful.

1. New home built by idiots who hired me to do plumbing and electrical work for the property located on an Indian grave yard.

2.cadillac...why?

3.new job of choice, but on shirt leash before firing because you have no idea how to do it and lack the connections to enable you to learn quickly.

4. $10,000,000 - probably in the form of an I owe you from the African prince trying to launder money but swears "there is no legal risk for you. Just give me your bank account number.."

5.new home - see number 1

6.dodge...am I stuck going American?

7. 5 mil and 100 acres....it's all about location location location. Do I have to get rid of squatters? Is there water near by? Is it 100 acres of swamp or on a flood plane?

8 through 10. If they were fame from beating up a nun on camera while spewing racist crap? Doesn't seem so great now does it?

11. Perfect credit with everything paid off- only to have id stolen the next day with dozens of credit cards taken out on my perfect credit and promptly maxed out.

12. Another American car. Can't I get a BMW

13 through 15. All of these seem to assume the person will live long enough to enjoy them. No illnesses for the rest of one's life says nothing for longevity.

Edited by gbear
  • Haha 2

Can I pick smarter people doing memes.  All these things need to have negatives to go with them. 

"$10 million, but you will never have sex again..."

"$5 million and 100 acres, but all your children and grandchildren die" 

"Never sick again, but you are overweight for the rest of your life" 

"2024 Dodge of your choice, but all your sports teams never make the playoffs"

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4, 7, 15. 🤑

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jz8undnyw45kxue12m

I'm currently looking for that 3 bedroom 2 bath house, preferably a ranch style 1950s dealy. I don't really care about the garage I just want my dog to have a yard. 

This housing market sucks. Everyone stop buying everything so dang fast. Shmeepers. 🤣

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

$100M

No taxes

No sickness

None of the rest are close. 

I feel like the money options could be arguable depending on your current age, financial situation, and investment confidence (especially combined with no taxes), but no taxes and no sickness is a no brainer.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

You guys are really missing the boat on the “name your job name your salary” option.

1) no sickness for the rest of my life.

2) president of my own privately owned research company, paying myself a 1 bil a year.

Who cares about 3, but I guess the 100 mil over 40 years and I could use it to fund charity work in Africa or South America.

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

No taxes was a thought but I figured at 10 mil immediate and 100 mil more over 40, taxes weren’t really an issue. 

First thought was, yea, this works too. 

Second thought was, with how aggressive you could be with a $100M annuity, the potential capital games are enormous so the no taxes pays off exponentially. 

Third thought was Ive drunk 4 and a half mint juleps so far tonight, and this is as hypothetical as discussions can possibly get, so you do you. 😆 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Yeah see id just sit in it. 

I love being risky but once I have wha makes me happy I go super risk adverse. 

I’ll never understand the drug dealers that build a several hundred million dollar a year business, and decide that’s not enough we gotta do multiple billions so we encourage the USA and DEA to come after me. 

Stop while you’re ahead. 

(I’m lame I know)

• Like 1