Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, clskinsfan said:

There are so many funny posts on X right now that I simply cant post here. I am sitting here LMAO

Just put in Washington Commanders?

Just now, NYSkins21 said:

With the amount of Professionalism and leadership we have compiled in the locker room and on the coaching staff, is anyone really concerned about Caleb’s projected psyche?

Exactly, this structure will be beneficial to all of the rookies about to join the team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Wow. all these signings really tells you all you need to know about how bad this team was. I'll temper my expectations but we will be so much better.

Roster was complete trash. This type of FA activity is unheard of.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

With the amount of Professionalism and leadership we have compiled in the locker room and on the coaching staff, is anyone really concerned about Caleb’s projected psyche?

YARN | Yes, yes, yes, I am. | The Change-Up | Video gifs by ...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Roster was complete trash. This type of FA activity is unheard of.

I'm very happy with what they've done, but we basically had no choice, lots of FA and a bad team 🤷

11 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah I agree with you. If its a value 1 year deal he will go back to Dallas. 

If he’d sign a low base high on incentives deal he wouldn’t have hit free agency in the first place. 

Of course he might find the market for him is not what he/his agent thought. His injury history and the chronic back condition will scare a lot of teams away, it would scare me away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DiscoBob said:

I'm very happy with what they've done, but we basically had no choice, lots of FA and a bad team 🤷

It's the Harris Peters effect. Guarantee a lot of the guys that signed here would not sign here if he who must not be named was still owner 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

On NFL network the host said he was texting with Bobby Wagner and he said DQ and Norton obviously were factors as well as Magic Johnson in coming here. 

Magic is such a great asset to have. Closed Kingsbury. Influenced Wagner coming. Magic is pretty tight with the USC program so if they make a move for Caleb he will be involved along with Kliff. I am pretty positive he will also help get a better stadium deal than we otherwise would. 

Magic already does business in Maryland in the same county as FedEx is in.  He’s definitely going to be involved if the stadium is in Maryland.  If it’s in DC or VA?  Maybe.  But Harris and Rales have tons of clout as well.

The only way we make a move for Caleb is if Caleb tells Chicago he won’t play for them, and they are forced to trade the pick.  Could Magic be on Caleb’s ear to try and influence that? Maybe.  But I’m pretty sure that would be tampering and also would be a HORRIBLE look.  And the league would rightfully frown on it.  And I doubt Magic would do it.  It’s basically unethical to try and convince a player not to play for the team who’s going to draft him. 

If its just a trade to the #1 spot, then that’s all Peters and Magic is not going ro have anything to do with it.  

18 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Wonder how many people the wok of food would feed?  Oh, back to Adam.  He is cooking!  :)  

Now I know why my stir fry is just good but not great.  I do not dance while I cook.  

That changes tomorrow.  Bring on the funk, bring on the noise, we’re going to get down with this funky thing on the kitchen tomorrow!!! Stir fried pork, here we go! 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Tress Is The Way said:

Bobby wags was the reason for this post.. I was told it would be done by 4pm today but there were a few hiccups on numbers

Oh great Nostracommandus, share unto us your wisdom!  Look into your crystal ball and tell us, left tackle?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Magic already does business in Maryland in the same county as FedEx is in.  He’s definitely going to be involved if the stadium is in Maryland.  If it’s in DC or VA?  Maybe.  But Harris and Rales have tons of clout as well.

The only way we make a move for Caleb is if Caleb tells Chicago he won’t play for them, and they are forced to trade the pick.  Could Magic be on Caleb’s ear to try and influence that? Maybe.  But I’m pretty sure that would be tampering and also would be a HORRIBLE look.  And the league would rightfully frown on it.  And I doubt Magic would do it.  It’s basically unethical to try and convince a player not to play for the team who’s going to draft him. 

If its just a trade to the #1 spot, then that’s all Peters and Magic is not going ro have anything to do with it.  

If Caleb ends up with us it’s because he pulled some sort of Eli move. Wilbon is also tight with Caleb’s family and Wilbon is a huge Bears fan and has hinted that Caleb doesn’t want to play for the Bears. Wilbon also has a relationship with Magic. Magic having conversations with Caleb’s dad is not tampering.

Rales and Harris have clout for sure but they don’t have the star power and charisma Magic does. That guy can sell ice to an Eskimo. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1