Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Watching Zach Eartz on NFL Network.  Its getting me pumped up more.  Didn't expect that from him.

Talking up ownership and this regime and how jazzed he is to be a part of this team. 

Talked to a lot of people who knew Dan Quinn before accepting the offer, and was excited about what he learned about him, you feel the energy from him

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 1.58.58 PM.png

I'm so freaking jaded lol. I read that as, "sure, Zach, sure." DC has not been rocking in a decade plus (the '12 season), and not consistently rocking in 30+, but I appreciate the committment to b.s. us lol. 

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 Free Agency & Trades Thread - OUT: Logan Thomas, Leno, Gibson, Brissett IN: TE Ertz, DE Armstrong, C Biadasz, LB Luvu, RB Ekeler, K McManus, LG Allegretti, DE Ferrell, QB Mariota, DE Fowler Jr., LS Ott, FS Chinn
2 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

I feel like Chinn could be that 3rd down linebacker Quinn likes to use.

I hope the plan is to keep him in the box as much as possible. Because his coverage skills are average at best imo.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

@CapsSkins

Thanks for your work on keeping the thread title properly updated! :cheers: :1386:

Trying to make @Riggo-toni proud. :) 

I appreciate it... at least this year it's fun! If I had to keep making thread title updates about Cody Barton and Andrew Norwell I'd probably just delete my account.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1