Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, gooseneck said:

Let me get this strait.  If Fields ate a rare steak or chicken wings, we will not draft a QB at 2 but sign 5 free agents at long snapper?

It appears that Fields also prefers wing dings which is why his draft compensation was so low. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CommanderInTheRye said:

BTW can anyone have a custom picture as their avatar or do you need to have a certain number of posts or sone other requirement?

If so, how do I do it?

You have to get to 10k posts and get Jumbos approval. 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

BTW can anyone have a custom picture as their avatar or do you need to have a certain number of posts or sone other requirement?

If so, how do I do it?

Pretty sure anybody can do it, just go to your profile, hit edit profile and change profile picture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Click on your avatar and go to your profile

click on your picture and it'll ask you to change it

Google search for the pic you want (search tools med sized pic or smaller)

Download pic

Upload to new avatar.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

You actually had me until I saw the next post you dirty stinking so and so. lol

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Pretty sure anybody can do it, just go to your profile, hit edit profile and change profile picture.

Thanks, I'll give it a look-see 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Sports Football GIF - Sports Football Missed GIFs

Yeah pretty sure I mixed it up with facebook

My instructions for how you change your profile picture.

I think I listed how you do it on Facebook. 

But then again I haven't done either in so long I'm sure I'd have to do it again to remember the steps.

Edited by redskinss
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

But as for underhanded.  i am one of the rare people on that thread who actually like Daniels.  Like Maye.  Like Caleb.    I've posted plenty of positive stuff on all three.  Not suck it up and tolerate it if they took one of them but actually dig it a lot.

Does my one eyebrow raised with Daniels count as being positive on all three? 

25 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is one of the most “yeah duh” posts.

We had like 23 players total signed for 2024 so I think there was no choice here. 

22 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

image.gif.809b4681aaf7116906d00bd357a8aa02.gif

• Haha 6

40 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You still in Antarctica?  : )

Ha ha!!

I've been waiting several years for someone to ask me that.

You win the imaginary (don't want to get sued for false promises lol) kewpie doll.

For the uninitiated @Renegade7 is referring to the info on my profile page (screenshot below).

Screenshot_20240317_210434_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dc3101f224aba805f5694033ccadf847.jpg

A second (imaginary) kewpie doll goes to whoever can figure out what my profile really refers to, specifically the "location", "zip code", and "occupation",  WITHOUT GOOGLING IT--Gentleman's honor.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

If so, how do I do it?

Here's one for you CITR.

Image result for funny old people on computer gifs

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 3/16/2024 at 7:25 PM, clskinsfan said:

Kankles. Oh ****. 

No its real. Any muscles you see are on that frame. It is concerning for sure. 

Chicken aint gonna cut it. They need a 20 foot table of ice cream man. 

I'm getting really bad RGIII vibes, which at least had more frame than this guy.

He was an impressive athlete but we all know how that turned out once he entered the NFL.

--

Can someone plz post some kind of table and compare our FA acquisitions vs. the guys who left?

Imma be honest here and say I know less than 1% of these guys. To me, they a bunch of whodats.

Edited by El Mexican
  • Like 1

Does anyone think that Slye might beat out McManus?? McManus is wayyyy better at extra points for sure. Also probably better at 49 and under fgs. Slye is definitely better at touchbacks on kickoffs. He is excellent at that. And probably more accurate than McManus at 50 plus fgs. So each guy has atleast one strength that is better than the other 🤔

13 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Does anyone think that Slye might beat out McManus?? McManus is wayyyy better at extra points for sure. Also probably better at 49 and under fgs. Slye is definitely better at touchbacks on kickoffs. He is excellent at that. And probably more accurate than McManus at 50 plus fgs. So each guy has atleast one strength that is better than the other 🤔

No, mainly because Slye isn't on the team. They also gave McManus $1,500,000 guaranteed. Probably did so for a reason

Edited by Jericho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

QB, LT, RT, WR, DB still to sort.

I expect a few more free agents signed, but in terms of the draft finding a way to get stud QB, LT and CB prospects would be great. All core positions. First 3 picks ?

I will give the Skins front office a B so far in free agency,  but I'm worried we haven't got any OT so far. I know we have Wylie but he was awful last year. I know we could take 2 OT's in the draft but 2 rookies protecting a Rookie QB is not the way I would go.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

I will give the Skins front office a B so far in free agency,  but I'm worried we haven't got any OT so far. I know we have Wylie but he was awful last year. I know we could take 2 OT's in the draft but 2 rookies protecting a Rookie QB is not the way I would go.

To be fair, the OT market wasn't very strong and the few that were available saw their market value inflate substantially. 

What they did do was fill many roster holes in with increased talent, character, leadership qualities and staying fiscally responsible. 

They also are aware they draft is strong with T's and we have a lot of early selections

I can't see the years FA efforts deserving anything less than an A and they are far from finished

• Like 5