Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

14 minutes ago, The Rook said:

took the team out of any conversations/inquiries about trades for that spot

Thank god. 

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Curl got peanuts compared to what he expected. 

Dude thought he was getting 15 per year. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The Rook said:

I do not like the Marcus Mariota signing because I do feel he quit last year.  I think he is a punk and I hope I am wrong.

Outside of 1 very odd situation Mariota is known as a wombo-combo of boy scout and choir boy.

I don't think we have been given any reason to doubt his mentality before the incident, and we have someone on staff in Johnson who has directly worked with him and was likely consulted about such an acquisition beforehand.

Dude is known to be uber friendly, a hard worker and a generally good guy. I'm not worried about him.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, The Rook said:

Since nothing seems to be happening, so I just want to mention this - there have been some really good signings, but ...

I do not like the Marcus Mariota signing because I do feel he quit last year.  I think he is a punk and I hope I am wrong.

Also, I think trading Howell at this early time, has now cemented other teams' opinion that this team is completely locked in at 2 for a QB and took the team out of any conversations/inquiries about trades for that spot,    I'm not saying a later Howell trade shouldn't have happened or advocating a trade out of 2, but I do want there to be offers for them to consider. 

Like everyone else, I am anxious that there have been zero signings of tackles and/or CB's, but I am not going to form an opinion on this because that process is on-going.  

They have done really good at DE, LB and ST, but there is still work to be done.  And I am glad they are the ones at work.  Give a little positive energy to them in their endeavors. 🙏:headbang: 

:229:The Rook

Atlanta was two years ago, last year he was on the Eagles last year

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Outside of 1 very odd situation Mariota is known as a wombo-combo of boy scout and choir boy.

I don't think we have been given any reason to doubt his mentality before the incident, and we have someone on staff in Johnson who has directly worked with him and was likely consulted about such an acquisition beforehand.

Dude is known to be uber friendly, a hard worker and a generally good guy. I'm not worried about him.

Hey, they have their opinion and I said I hope I am wrong. But sometimes you get a feeling about someone and I'm not a fan.

:)

:229:The Rook

• Thumb down 1

11 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Bummer. We may need all those picks to move back up for a LT. And definitely can’t be happy with our current CBs on the roster or WRs

I’d be happy trading up to get our QB AND LT of the future if it wasn’t for the glaring hole at CB…..but if thats our weakness on D and the rest including LBer is set, I can live with it for one year.

im at the bar and probably not making much sense. But basically we can’t fix it all in one off-season

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Haha 1

At WR, I think I'd rather have Tyler Boyd than Michael Gallup. Maybe even Michael Thomas over Gallup. Definitely Mike Williams over any of these guys if he hasn't actually signed yet.

At OL, Trent Brown is still available if anyone wants to put up with his attitude; and I don't think Josh Jones has signed yet. Also, at G, Risner is still available. Also wondering whether we might re-sign Leno eventually.

Edited by Dah-Dee
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Thank god. 

Dude thought he was getting 15 per year. 

I'm surprised we didn't match the Rams offer? Or maybe we did, and he still decided to leave. Would have loved to have him back this year. Especially at that deal. Goes to show the power of social media today. Once you tweet the peace sign, Poof, you're gone.

Yeah that’s a lot of money and goes against what AP’s plan has been. He sticks to his guns it appears and doesn’t panic. Let’s see what he does cause we for sure need someone

• Like 4

Poor Donovan Smith just had his Jets dream crushed by Tyron Smith. Maybe he'll 'settle' for rejoining some of his former teammates in DC?

Edit: After looking at his stats, Donovan will just need to stay ... over there somewhere. That's not here. Yikes.

Edited by Dah-Dee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3