Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

3 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

According to a graphic I saw yesterday Yiadom is a top tier press corner. 

2023 highlights...

Combine results...

Screenshot_20240315_180748_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d2cd2f4afb4b69c120db9ee91cd8706.jpg

Screenshot_20240315_180428_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ee0a56a15f2f69ef67c98e42cbf1974c.jpg

College highlights...

Doesn't matter he signed with the 49ers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

According to a graphic I saw yesterday Yiadom is a top tier press corner. 

2023 highlights...

Combine results...

Screenshot_20240315_180748_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d2cd2f4afb4b69c120db9ee91cd8706.jpg

Screenshot_20240315_180428_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ee0a56a15f2f69ef67c98e42cbf1974c.jpg

College highlights...

So, um, I'm afraid Jeremy Fowler's got some bad news for you....

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Doesn't matter he signed with the 49ers

14 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

So, um, I'm afraid Jeremy Fowler's got some bad news for you....

Good riddance!

He has small baby hands and halitosis breath.

To hell with Yiadom I never wanted him anyway (unless he decides to reconsider our offer...please).

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 7

I for one am glad we didn’t actually sign that guy Fowler reported we did incorrectly.

We’d have a very distracted locker room with him in there constantly threatening our others players’ teeth.

Good luck in SF

image.thumb.jpeg.1c92a43971c59a8573a48d37a875f49e.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Still can’t believe that GMSM passed on him in the draft when he was sitting right there at arguably our biggest position of need.

We are gonna let all this go we have competence in the FO now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HTTSkins said:

We are gonna let all this go we have competence in the FO now

Agreed! We need to let GMSM, Ron and Snyder go as well. Who cares what they did or didn’t do. It’s irrelevant now. We moving forward with purpose now.

F0F843AB-9EC9-49D9-95BD-54C0219435A8.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah we’ve almost washed away the roster stink in one offseason. Rest is gonna take time but they have certainly earned a top of the cap for sure. We are in good hands for the first time in 3 decades 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Titans cut LT Andre Dillard (28)

Cowboys cut LB Vander Esch (28)

Cowboys cut WR Michael Gallup (28)

Dillard is really intriguing. Think he played RT in Philly and LT in TEN. 

So everyone knows, Dillard has a Guard body trying to play OT. He was worse at OT than Wylie was last season. Led the league in sacks allowed. Anyone who is worse than Wylie can't be an option for us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

So everyone knows, Dillard has a Guard body trying to play OT. He was worse at OT than Wylie was last season. Led the league in sacks allowed. Anyone who is worse than Wylie can't be an option for us.

Gallup would be a nice get for us....physical guy. If he's any good, which I think he is, DQ will scoop him up.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Gallup would be a nice get for us....physical guy. If he's any good, which I think he is, DQ will scoop him up.

Was just reading about him on the Boys board. Mixed emotions over there about cutting him. Some say he has never been the same since he tore his ACL. 

• Thanks 1

Gallup would be a nice addition for sure.  The thing that gives me pause is the combo of wr depth in the draft, the guys we have, and the theory of using the draft for expensive positions vs FA for better bargains.  Thinking we’re more likely to draft a couple receivers and/or add another 1 year deal.

11 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Played every game last year, and only had 34-418. What happened?  All I know about him is in fantasy he is often mentioned as a late round sleeper but is rarely worth the roster spot.

9 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Played every game last year, and only had 34-418. What happened?  All I know about him is in fantasy he is often mentioned as a late round sleeper but is rarely worth the roster spot.

Hard to say right? Coming off of a major injury, 4th option behind Lamb, Cooks and the TE's.......? Can he be better in the 2nd year after his knee injury? Bring him in and see what he's got, cut him if he's washed? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Hard to say right? Coming off of a major injury, 4th option behind Lamb, Cooks and the TE's.......? Can he be better in the 2nd year after his knee injury? Bring him in and see what he's got, cut him if he's washed? 

In the 11 regular-season games after the bye, five Cowboys teammates — the aforementioned four plus wide receiver Jalen Tolbert — outnumbered Gallup’s 25 targets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2024/03/15/dallas-cowboys-make-deep-cut-release-wr-michael-gallup/%3foutputType=amp

maybe take a flier on him at the right price, but I hope we can add someone more inspiring than him.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I think a whole day is going to go by with zero Washington signings. I am absolutely astonished! 

We've been spoiled and it was unexpected.  We expected signings but not the names and leaders we signed.  

• Like 1

Since nothing seems to be happening, so I just want to mention this - there have been some really good signings, but ...

I do not like the Marcus Mariota signing because I do feel he quit last year.  I think he is a punk and I hope I am wrong.

Also, I think trading Howell at this early time, has now cemented other teams' opinion that this team is completely locked in at 2 for a QB and took the team out of any conversations/inquiries about trades for that spot,    I'm not saying a later Howell trade shouldn't have happened or advocating a trade out of 2, but I do want there to be offers for them to consider. 

Like everyone else, I am anxious that there have been zero signings of tackles and/or CB's, but I am not going to form an opinion on this because that process is on-going.  

They have done really good at DE, LB and ST, but there is still work to be done.  And I am glad they are the ones at work.  Give a little positive energy to them in their endeavors. 🙏:headbang: 

:229:The Rook