Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

3 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

If we somehow ended up with Keenan Allen, as the Chargers salary cap hell causes them ramifications, I would be absolutely ecstatic. Pairing him with Terry Mclaurin would make my head explode.

That he can stay healthy for longer than 8 minutes.

1 minute ago, Command The 414 said:

For me it’s just stay on the field, when he’s in the field he can create nightmares… football wise he has nothing to prove, it’s all injury related for him imho 

Injuries happen. You need to worry about that with every single player. Some seem to have worse luck than others though. I agree with that.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I love me some ketchup. I even put it on eggs. Even though some people say that that is gross. I make scrambled egg sandwiches with toast. And put ketchup and pepper on it. Yummmm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I like ketchup on my eggs. Been going hard on the fitness kick though, so I’ve been avoiding ketchup and it’s sugary goodness. My new thing is an egg bowl where I just scramble some eggs and throw it in a bowl with like avocado, salsa, onions, okra, or whatever other **** I can find That I think would be good. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Rookie in the second to take care of that. If Smith makes it through the season the rookie redshirts. If he doesnt the rookie gets reps. And our season is probably done at that point anyways. 

Yeah, I do think they'll draft big bodies early-ish, but I get the bad kind of goosebumps picturing a rookie LT protecting a rookie QB (especially if it's JD5) for at least 25% of the season while Parsons, Burns/Thibodeaux and Huff/Reddick come flying in.

Mike Williams isn’t in the stage of his career to take a one year prove-it deal… guy is 30, he’ll be looking for his last multi-year deal if he hits the market.

A old, extremely injury prone player isn’t who we should look to add. If it’s dirt cheap then fine, but unless ekeler is his bff, I don’t see it happening.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Stoox said:

When I was cooking at a steakhouse way back when, we would take the worst of each of the cuts (sirloins, top sirloins, New Yorks, ribeyes) that came in from the supplier and save them for the people with no palates who ordered medium-well and well done. 

People who ordered well-done filet mignon were sneered at and ridiculed.

Haha.  Yeah as a waiter we always mocked folks that ordered steaks well done then asked for A1 sauce.  I mean Jesus what a way to ruin a steak not having the natural juices and taste in it.  

This one European couple would come in every weekend and ordered a well done steak for each then two ramekins of mayo which they would smother on the steak.  

What a world!!

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

32 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Haha.  Yeah as a waiter we always mocked folks that ordered steaks well done then asked for A1 sauce.  I mean Jesus what a way to ruin a steak not having the natural juices and taste in it.  

This one European couple would come in every weekend and ordered a well done steak for each then two ramekins of mayo which they would smother on the steak.  

What a world!!

Should of just ordered a thick burger!   

Edited by RWJ
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, RabidFan said:

What a world!!

I do have to say, I like to dip french fries in mayo. It's a Dutch thing. When I was in Amsterdam, I went to a Burger King and they gave you mayo for your fires, not ketchup. Ketchup is a very American thing.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

What a world!!

I never get this thought process that there is only one perfect way to enjoy a particular food. Steaks are only meant to be eaten this way and only New Yorkers know what a real pizza tastes like and steak and cheese sandwich should be this way. Whatever is good to someone's taste buds is how they should make/order it.  It might not be your preference but they are not ordering for you. To each his own. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I like ketchup on my eggs. Been going hard on the fitness kick though, so I’ve been avoiding ketchup and it’s sugary goodness. My new thing is an egg bowl where I just scramble some eggs and throw it in a bowl with like avocado, salsa, onions, okra, or whatever other **** I can find That I think would be good. 

Sounds good, I tend to do the same, add sriracha to eggs, I don't think you'd miss the catchup, adds spice and a similar consistency. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Reaves is my favorite signing so far. Dude bleeds team colors. When he was cut, he was still tweeting out positive things for us. 

Just an absolute dog and leader that has earned every second he has spent in the NFL.

I can't help but notice that a lot of these guys we're bringing in, Ekeler, Luvu, Reaves kinda Alligetti all unddrafted guys that have earned their place in this league.

Just a pack of dogs.

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 Free Agency & Trades Thread - OUT: L. Thomas, Leno, Gibson, Brissett, S. Charles IN: TE Ertz, DE Armstrong, C Biadasz, LB Luvu, RB Ekeler, K McManus, LG Allegretti, DE Ferrell, QB Mariota, DE Fowler Jr., LS Ott, S Chinn BACK: S Reaves
7 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Chinn

Martin

Butler

Forrest

Reaves

That’s five safeties right there.

Butler might just be late to his cut, like he is to every deep pass. I hope he doesn't take a bad angle out the door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1