Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

So if we keep Cosmi we got a guard and center.  There should be starting RTs in the draft.  Where the other guard and LT come from I dunno but

There are some LTs in FA.

Just now, Commander202 said:

Played well from what I saw .

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Stromberg does have Guard versatility though, which is good.

If we have to  have  LG be between  Wylie and Stromberg I can accept it

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Hoping we don’t bring to many cowboys over, and instead pluck talent from around the league. I remember when Ron brought his guys in from Carolina and they called us the Commanthers. If you mix commanders and cowboys together you end up with stuff like Manboys or Cowman. It just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

We will bring a few, and it makes sense to bring a few.  

I think the bigger problem than the players Ron signed from the Panthers was the coaching staff.  Which got him fired.

And here's the other BIG DIFFERENCE: Quinn didn't get fired from Dallas.  He was hired from them after coordinating a great defense.  There's a huge difference in bringing over players/coaches from a place which had lacked success, and got your fired, with bringing in people from an 11-6 team (or whatever they were) which got you your second HC job.

HUGE difference.  

Also, Peters and Newmark have a much better background in personnel than Ron did.  Much wider view.

I'm not worried.

• Like 6

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think the bigger problem than the players Ron signed from the Panthers was the coaching staff.  Which got him fired.

And here's the other BIG DIFFERENCE: Quinn didn't get fired from Dallas.  He was hired from them after coordinating a great defense.  There's a huge difference in bringing over players/coaches from a place which had lacked success, and got your fired, with bringing in people from an 11-6 team (or whatever they were) which got you your second HC job.

HUGE difference.  

Also, Peters and Newmark have a much better background in personnel than Ron did.  Much wider view.

I'm not worried.

So Cowman? 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

HUGE difference.  

I'm not worried.

One thing about Quinn that I’ll trust is he likes to evolve his game. Without a doubt next season our turn overs should be much higher .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

I’m thinking we have about $70m left at this point. Ertz- $3, badass- $10, armstong- $10

You find the AAV's for the new guys? I can't find ish

1 minute ago, Bantu said:

You find the AAV's for the new guys? I can't find ish

Finlay was reporting the real money aspect of Armstrong's deal to be 2 years $25 Mil. Not that its a 2 year contract, but everything beyond that was unguaranteed and normal contract fluff.

Two cents on Armstrong and Biadasz 

Armstrong - Solid team player, great on stunts and holds up well against the run. Dont think I’ve seen him beat the tackle on speed rushes often if at all. Should have a lot of success running stunts with Allen and Payne.

Biadasz - Good center, not great. Played decently next to Hall of famer Martin and Tyler Smith. Not great in run blocking but is a solid anchor. 

Now just waiting to see you sign Fowler, Kearse, Lewis and Hankins 

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4