Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KVOA: Tucson teacher loses job over OnlyFans account

Cooked Crack

Nkechi Diallo has lost her job with the Catalina Foothills School District, Julie Farbarik, the district's director of alumni & community relations, said Wednesday in an email to News 4 Tucson.

Diallo has a public social media page where she has linked an OnlyFans page that appears to be operated by her.

Farbarik said in the email Diallo's "posts are contrary to our district's 'Use of Social Media by District Employees' policy and our staff ethics policy."

Some explicit photos are being shared on other public websites. It is unclear if the photos were shared by Diallo or if they were placed there by someone else.

Diallo used to be known as Rachel Dolezal. You might recognize her name.

Dolezal was under fire in 2014, accused of misidentifying herself as black while serving as the head of the NAACP in Spokane, Washington, before resigning amid the backlash.

https://www.kvoa.com/news/local/breaking-news-tucson-teacher-loses-job-over-onlyfans-account/article_33f938fa-cb6b-11ee-a52d-d34f5a6df6a6.html

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Her people just added a lil almond milk.

If I remember correctly, (id look but shes not worth that much of my time) her people are eastern european...sooo shes all vanilla milk through and through...not even a drop of nestle quik.

• Haha 1

Came into this thread all excited to see some smokeshow that’d end up on Mugshawtys but then I find out it’s old Rachel Dolezal, which was massively disappointing. But then I see TTBs still fooled into thinking that she’s some kind of mocha and it’s all good :ols:

• Haha 4

Big news for me recently. Ancestry DNA updated my test deayl so I'm no longer 1% Sardinian. Just 2% more German. Tho they also finally singled out my people being from Czechia under the Eastern European & Russian category. It's come a long way since initially identifying my Scottish heritage as Swedish. 🤣

I'm as white as white gets and ginger taboot. That's like the worst kind of white. Tho for some reason freckles are popular now. Weird.

Screenshot_20240217-152500_Gallery.thumb.jpg.cdea5b77237fb0e1cf49b4778e5841b0.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Crusty married tailgate guy when a grown single woman pays her own bills and looks how she wants to look.

Look at you, all progressive ready to bang a transracial without a second thought.

Commendable, shoot your shot, playa.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Look at you, all progressive ready to bang a transracial without a second thought.

Commendable, shoot your shot, playa.

there’s something to be said for setting attainable goals. 

20 hours ago, Xameil said:

If I remember correctly, (id look but shes not worth that much of my time) her people are eastern european...sooo shes all vanilla milk through and through...not even a drop of nestle quik.

Well dang, there goes those Eastern Europeans again posing as ethnicity they are not. DNA test for everyone.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Well dang, there goes those Eastern Europeans again posing as ethnicity they are not. DNA test for everyone.

Already got mine done....mostly Sicilian and Italian. Then German, English, and..Egyptian....like 3 percentish. Apparently during the Ice Age alit of southern Europeans made their way down there.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1