Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Neal seems like a bust, but Thomas has been pretty good. Don't think they would take one of those guys with all their other needs.

Maybe Nabers. That would be a trie nightmare for us imo. I like him just as much as MHJ. In fact i think he does some things better. 

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm just watching Daron Payne and he is outstanding today on every play. They've moved him all over the line and predictably too. He just had a nice QB hurry on the last pass. They're also doubling him on almost every single play.

By contrast I’ve watched Mathis when he’s been in. He’s basically dancing with guards or getting pushed two yards off the ball. 

• Sad 1

Just now, randyjohnson said:

We need 4 new starting offensive linemen and at least 4 starters on defense. How is a QB going to fix the need for 7-8 new starters needed! WhateverQB Comes here gets she’ll shocked by the 10 game!

That's what a competent GM and free agency can help with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

By contrast I’ve watched Mathis when he’s been in. He’s basically dancing with guards or getting pushed two yards off the ball. 

Other than Allen, Toohill, maybe Ridgeway and JSW that line is bare.