Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I honestly don't get the hate for Dak.  He's a good QB, seemingly a good dude.  Yeah, he's the Cowboys QB.  And generally I don't want them to win, but he and Romo both got a lot of grief they didn't earn.  

I agree.  But I’ve mellowed in my old age.  

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I honestly don't get the hate for Dak.  He's a good QB, seemingly a good dude.  Yeah, he's the Cowboys QB.  And generally I don't want them to win, but he and Romo both got a lot of grief they didn't earn.  

I liked dak coming out of college, I wanted us to draft him bad. He is a good qb, it's hard to believe some cowboy fans call for his head every year. I wish we could get qb play anywhere close to what dallas does

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

My wife's birthday is on 2/12.  I'm off of work on 2/12 and 2/13, but not because of her birthday.  Cause I'll be drunk AF Super Bowl Sunday!  

Just wanted to respond my wife's day id also 2/12. Be messed up if they are the same woman living a double life lol.

• Haha 2

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

It hurts to root this hard for Dallas. 

Such a weird world we're in right now.  I hope whoever we draft with that first pick is a first ballot HOF and wins us many super bowls. I certainly feel dirty right now rooting for Dallas to win lol

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1