Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The 49ers ~ The One Where One Is Golden

zCommander

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Ya I think he’s as good as gone. A vet and a rookie will be the plan. Which is which, starter or backup, will be a minor mystery…

But I’m pretty sure we’re going QB in the first. And there are reasons to like any of the top 3 so I won’t be furious. 

I am holding out hope we somehow acquire a starter and keep a good portion of assets though so we can build the roster.

Though the protection looks like simply removing Wylie makes our OL go from worst to bad but not horrendous. 

depending on your definition of a “vet,” Sam may qualify. And he’s shown enough talent to hang on to him. Still on his rookie deal. Keep him around 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Can’t wait to draft a QB with a new regime filled responsibility and accountability versus excuse making filling these boards to support ones opinions. 

Well, since you open a door there, my take is  you sure don't add much worthwhile content to this board. To me, you're a tolerated presence for the most part, and just barely at that given both your history and your current offerings. 🙂