Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This is not good for us.  We need Dallas to be motivated for the last game so they don’t pull what they did last year.  

Bull**** lol. It's great, period.

Dude...you're truly out in left field. if you think this team at this time in this season has any chance to beat Dallas, selective recent history notwithstanding. That likely includes playing the cowboys number twos at every position, which I don't see happening 

Edited by Jumbo
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Jumbo said:

Bull**** lol. It's great, period.

Dude...you're truly out in left field. if you think this team at this time in this season has any chance to beat Dallas, selective recent history notwithstanding.

It’s the literal most Redskin thing that could happen.  You have a lock on the #3 pick and beat Dallas in the last game of the season to drop to #7.

Tell me you don’t think that’s entirely what our luck has been like for 30 years.  

• Haha 2

I brought up how defensive backs are holding the second arm of receivers more and more without being penalized, hell I even showed a still of the same exact play happening against the same receiver and got roasted as a homer.

It's not about the fact that it's happened to mclaurin twice, I couldn't care less and really want to make sure we lose this game but the nfl has a real problem with the inconsistency of calling that foul.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, mac8887 said:

I hate seeing other teams do it but on plays like that I wish our guys would come up looking for the flag. All the other receivers for the other teams do it.

We want to lose. We aren’t even playing for pride or coaches or contracts.

Just now, MartinC said:

We should throw three fades a game to Terry. You actually don’t need to pass protect for long to throw those. 

Terry hasn’t been running well enough for that. That is going to result in a bunch of picks. I’m convinced Terry is banged up.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1