Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I want them to lose but I also want to see Howell play well and for the team to not get embarrassed 

At least you're honest about...

One of my takeaway is bad as some may want certain things, they may still hurt getting them...

We have the right to pick our pain as fans with respect to what we already have in life...

Somehow this is still a distraction for me, be better if we didn't get curbstopmed for pragmatism

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

We need to keep the ball out of tua's hands.

EB needs to hand the ball off and have the back run out the tunnel and into the parking lot and hide under a car.

We’d do that and run out the wrong end zone and give up a safety. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Csup said:

I don’t have to “hope”.  Washington has mastered losing.

My two year old doesn't get sports yet, but is constantly giving little compliments like the YouTube teacher vids she watches...

So she be sayin stuff like marvelous, excellent, fantastic, good job during these blowouts and it sounds sarcastic AF plus helps make them more paletable..

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris 44 said:

So after we lose today are we "mathemtically" eliminated as opposed to "probably " eliminated like we were after week 5?

Someone tell Ron that, so he doesn't think the team is in it until week 18 like last season... 🤣

• Haha 1