Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I think you misread me there.

I wasn't implying some sort of unfairness just that I keep seeing the cornerbacks holding down one arm of the receiver all over the league. 

Terry's arm was absolutely being held, I'm not saying that this particular instance should have been a penalty but you see it all the time and it feels like they may have changed the rules or something and I missed it.

But, again, it absolutely wasn't. 

And I answered you. They don't call incidental contact. They do call holds. Or at least that's how it's supposed to be. 

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Because they were really bad at football. ols

Eh, they were good on special teams and decent secondary depth that were depended on too much because of poor front office moves. It's like ****ing about mayo or bostic being ****... Depth ends up starting on talent starved teams. 

Maybe they'll finally hire a real GM once Ron is gone and it won't be a glaring issue anymore.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

I hate the call immensely, but there's no doubt that was pass interference, and OF COURSE the announcers say absolutely nothing about it when it's staring us right in the face. 

Horrible play call and horrible non-call. 

That and holding/illegal contact are the plays where refs can manipulate outcomes.