Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

23 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm getting closer and closer.

It's why I stopped watching Nascar when it was obvious they rigged the outcomes throwing cautions for debris at all the convenient times to keep the endings interesting. 

I've seen wayyyyyyy too much (especially recently) that suggests the nfl uses referees to at bare minimum attempt to get the outcome they're hoping for.

Do yourself a favor someday.  Visit other forum like Cowboyszone.  They gripe as much about refs as fans on here do.  They put the same spin on - it’s fixed because everybody hates us.   You’ll find the same on pretty much any board. I enjoy friendly banter with lots of fans.

But if you think it’s fixed you do you and stop watching.

Edited by Csup
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

This is why Josh needs to have some people working behind the scenes and have some presence in that FO.  You can't waste away opportunity because Ron and the Marty's still think they can win games.  This is going to be frustrating if we sit on these players and let the trade deadline pass.  The opportunity is now and the new ownership should have known this scenario could take place, they knew they were buying a below average team.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

This is why Josh needs to have some people working behind the scenes and have some presence in that FO.  You can't waste away opportunity because Ron and the Marty's still think they can win games.  This is going to be frustrating if we sit on these players and let the trade deadline pass.  The opportunity is now and the new ownership should have known this scenario could take place, they knew they were buying a below average team.

Maybe he does have people who will be in the front office one day watching,  taking notes, studying.

He just hasn't publicly announced them yet.

Just now, dyst said:

Respectable loss. Better than a win that will just put you at mediocrity 

That’s perhaps the sensible reaction, removing emotion.

However, I’m quite certain you would have been thrilled- like all of us- with a Commander victory today over the Eagles. That’s why we do this, once a week.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

Trying to watch the Rivera postgame interview and surprise surprise technical difficulties

"I'm gonna say the same thing ten times. I really am. I'm gonna use the words 'excecute' and 'see what we've got' and 'believe' a lot, I really I am."

There, saved you ten minutes.

• Like 4