Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

I'm okay with this. Quinn wasn't my top choice, but he's a solid hire.

Now- go sign Cousins in free agency and bring him home to finish his career, take Harrison Jr. at #2 in the draft, bring in the young Kubiak from the Shanahan tree to run the offense, let Howell develop behind Cousins for the next three years and let our new GM- who is known as a top notch talent evaluator- fill in all the other needs on OL and defense through the draft and free agency. And as per Jumbo's request, the Mighty Quinn will take care of the defense.  

We'll put up 35 a game and as long as the D can hold opponents to less than that- we're instant contenders in the division, if not the entire NFC. LET"S GO!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Chip signed an extension with UCLA through 2027. He gets over 6 mil per year there. Why would he leave to be a OC? He’s probably going to get fired from UCLA after this season. It would make sense then but not now. 

That definitely makes me feel better,  I was just getting ready to go research his current status at ucla

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

My read is this is total fake news from a reporter who has been proven time and time again to throw stuff at the wall which can't be verified.  It's fake news Florio stuff.  

Keim and Bram, who are absolutely in the know, plus Galdi, who gets text messages from Ambassador Gutman who's a friend of Mitch Rales, have all said Belichick was never considered. 

I trust all of them and their reporting more than Russini.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SkinsFanPA said:

Just nit-picking here...I hope he wears team colors on the sideline.  I hate when coaches wear black, and it's not even a team color.

(completely irrelevant to any potential team success, just one of the dumb things I think about)

It is according to Tanya Snyder! (She's the one who designed those god-awful uniforms, ya know)

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Haha 3

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

My read is this is total fake news from a reporter who has been proven time and time again to throw stuff at the wall which can't be verified.  It's fake news Florio stuff.  

Keim and Bram, who are absolutely in the know, plus Galdi, who gets text messages from Ambassador Gutman who's a friend of Mitch Rales, have all said Belichick was never considered. 

I trust all of them and their reporting more than Russini.  

It’s BB’s camp trying to keep him relevant for sure. 

Wow, we really are going to top out at mediocre for the rest of my life. All these great, young offensive minds out there and we settle on a guy who peaked with an embarrassing Super Bowl collapse.

What an uninspiring hire.

Edited by Bacon
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

Quinn (fair to him or not) will have an unbelievable amount of pressure thrust upon him by this fanbase vs. a first time HC.  He's stepping into a hornet's nest of a fanbase that has suffered retreads, and will give him about a 6 game honeymoon, circumstances be damned.

This could be why it might be good to hire a veteran head coach who can establish a process and stick to it having done it before. Quinn should be great at scheming defensively and hopefully is a great recruiter of free agent talent given his solid reputation across the league. Let's support him and give him a chance. He may just be our savior? 

• Like 1

Did Harris and Peters use Bruce Allen as an advisor on coach search? what a sh!t show of a hire! Literally the exact opposite of what we need. let me guess... these geniuse's next move will be to retain Bienime as OC.

They get a18 advisors and Dan fockin Quinn is what you get (after he gets ripped by Parsons for terrible D in the playoffs) 

Edited by oraphus
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, Tyler Spiers said:

BB is too old and already has more Super Bowls than he knows what to do with. He should retire and become a media guy. Enjoy your unbelievable success, don't tarnish it.

Put him in the booth with Brady...lol. I'd listen.

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

He also blew a 28-3 lead in the superbowl.   This is an established pattern with him in the biggest moments.  

This isn't directed at you.  Just having some fun at the angst on this thread.  :ols:

It's a crap job from him to get to the SB in the first place.   Granted its Atlanta, they are always in the SB.  As @Voice_of_Reason points out, taking over Atlanta isn't like taking over the Steelers.  

People talk about Kyle and all the young stud coaches we had here.  But heck they are losers.  Just one good season.  Left after going 3-13.  This organization was a loser too.  

I'll say this i am sick of the playoffs and just getting to the SB.  I feel like we are twins with SF in that regard.  Always close but never quite getting over the hump.  So am out on any dude who can take this team to a SB if they blow that lead.  I am shocked that Kyle is still coaching considering that more saddle that loss on him for not running the ball than they do Quinn.  Will see what that poor sap does again in this SB next Sunday.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Hopefully the Peters connection to the Kubiaks outweigh the possibility of bringing in Kelly. Do not want.

Exactly...hopefully Chip Kelly is not the guy they want developing our rookie qb.

To my recollection, he had vet QBs in Philly and I can't think of anyone that came out of Oregon other than Mariotta.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Chris 44 said:

Put him in the booth with Brady...lol. I'd listen.

I posted this before, we need:

- The Manningcast

- The Kelcecast

- The GOATcast

On the GOATcast, Bill and Tom just say, "yeah, we did it better.  Those chumps," point and laugh.