Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

15 minutes ago, Probos said:

I never said I wanted Dan Quinn, but it will be fun to watch you and rest of the haters cry after he's hired.  lol

You give a monkey a gun and he shoots someone you don’t blame the monkey, you blame the guys who gave him the gun. Quinn is who he is. He’s not an unknown.

Peters and Harris played this like amateurs. Supposedly, Harris is such an experienced owner in sports and he looks like a complete chump right now. Had multiple coaches turn down offers. Not a good look. 

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just looking at videos of our next HC.  Definitely not a Rivera clone as some have claimed.

So I'm more lively version of Ron Rivera nothing more. The dude might be a great person. Rah rah guy but the records speak for themselves, he's an average head coach. Great defensive coordinator end of story. 

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

They might love him.  They might have offered him the job.  Perhaps Quinn wants $10+ mil /yr. and a 6 year contract and they don't want to give him that.. yet.  It could be that this ownership group doesn't want to give what these coaches are wanting and getting from other teams.  That would explain a lot.

I think seeing what these coaches are getting paid Harris and Co. know they have to pay to get.  

2 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I have no real thoughts about Weaver or Glenn, except that it disturbs me that I use to control them in Madden and it bothers me that my Madden players could end up coaching the team. Aaron Glenn always felt too slow for me as a CB.

Yup. 88 speed typa dude  

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Screw it, anyone heard from Monte Coleman? Let's get a core Commander and leader of men!!!

Now we're talking. How about Curtis Jordan? He called the '87 NFC Championship game in '86 after Schroeder's 6 pick masterpiece, that's the kind of chutzpah we need. 

12 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

How did that work out for Quinn after Kyle left?

He went 10-6 in 2017, Kyle went 6-10. He went 7-9 in 2018, Kyle went 4-12.

Then Matt Ryan fell off a cliff and Quinn's team imploded. Kyle, having a much better front office then bounced back from 4-12 and went on to the success he's had today.

Kyle is a great coach but he's a bit of a choker in my opinion. I'd be very surprised if San Fran beats the Chiefs. My guess is the Chiefs win big.

• Like 2

Classic Washington. Finally, get rid of the scumbag morons only to replace them with just morons. It's clear they didn't have a back up plan if Johnson fell through. Now we'll be lied to and be told that Quinn was the man all along and somehow he'll succeed even though he won't be able to get a proper OC so we'll be back to this crap in about 3 years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Your not wrong, but don't we open up a precedent if we use that standard that will reduce the number of people here qualified to post to about 5-6?

(Of course you would be one still allowed)

Well if I am still allowed, let's go for it!!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Heard a couple people talk about this on radio and they said the NFL does not like for hires to happen the week of the Superbowl.  They want it to be all about that game.

Would John Mara fine us and take away draft picks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, samy316 said:

It will be average to bad, if he doesn't have a quality OC to help the QB we draft.  Quinn is a mediocre at best HC, so he's going to have to have a quality OC to help out on the offensive side of the ball.

Literally every good team needs a quality OC to help out on the offensive side of the ball.

1 minute ago, foreverskins said:

Classic Washington. Finally, get rid of the scumbag morons only to replace them with just morons. It's clear they didn't have a back up plan if Johnson fell through. Now we'll be lied to and be told that Quinn was the man all along and somehow he'll succeed even though he won't be able to get a proper OC so we'll be back to this crap in about 3 years.

Just in time not to the exercise the 5th year option on our bust QB we picked at number 2. 

15 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I say screw it. Let's pull off the first "head coach-less" season. We'll redshirt this year on the coaching front. Let the players coach themselves for a year, and we'll start this search over again in 2025.

nah.  we basically tried that with Ron.

• Like 1

Just now, just skins baby said:

Maybe our next head coach is still coaching?  Might be someone under the radar from Peters 49ers.

Can we get Kyle in for an interview now, or do we have to wait till after the SB?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Just in time not to the exercise the 5th year option on our bust QB we picked at number 2. 

This is slightly off topic, but I've long thought you might be the worst stadium poster in ES history.  Just an informed objective take, not a personal insult. 😁👹💩

• Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

You're still making a criticism of it. So it seems you ignored the actual argument I made regarding the speculative presumptuous nature that there was some kind/degree of  inappropriateness on his end.

It's possible there was, but just on face value of the known facts I think it's a take refecting more on the emo reaction of the taker ("how rude/insecure/weak, he sucks"), not the accused.

If facts arise that indicate he actually was "inconsiderate' in some way or somehow "unprofessional" that would be different.

Still don't see myself making some big deal out of it even then. But at least others doing it would be operating on fact and not emotionally driven presumptions 

less criticism and more of an opinion i am basing on what is known at this point. i can form an initial opinion on what we know right now and feel something could be handled better. i'm not making a complete presumption of some sort of guilt or condemning him. if i were to be emotionally irrational i'd say something like "he's a piece of crap and he's dead to me forever" with no room to adjust my opinion as more facts come out. it's more of a "i wish he did things a different way" not just for me and the commanders' front office, but for him as well. he wouldn't be dealing with the type of over-exaggerated/knee-jerk criticisms he's receiving now from talking heads.

Edited by xxprodigyxx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bird_1972 said:

Can we just get Chat GPT to be our new HC?

I’ve got a list of 4 posters that I’m confident are ChatGPT bots 

Edited by Conn
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

This is slightly off topic, but I've long thought you might be the worst stadium poster in ES history.  Just an informed objective take, not a personal insult. 😁👹💩

It was a sarcastic joke! 😂 But I do appreciate the recognition. 

• Haha 2