Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

Okay, if Loudon Fletcher isn't an option, let's get someone who DOES have coaching experience. Where's our man Phillip Daniels?

Talk about Freudian... :rofl89:

I did hear these two were coming in to wreck the league!!!!

WB.JPG

To the hopeless optimists among us:

One day,

which seems far too distant now,

but is only out there drifting just beyond the horizon of our dreams,

we will reflect back on this dark moment with unexpected fondness,

as we bask in "unadulerated ecstasy",

while victorious confetti drifts down rhythmically from the heavens above...

image.png.432c1b0058f57c5849c795bb20bafbcc.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, slinky said:

and then Harris sells the team back to Dan who then makes up with Bruce and makes him GM again

And then they take me away in a straight jacket kicking and screaming. They may do that anyway if we hire Quinn. 

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don't work that way. Smart people can make bad decisions just like dumb people and joe average types. Everyone can make bad mistakes. I'm not in the business of cosigning any decision. One of Joe Gibbs first decisions was trading for Mark Brunell. The decision was dumb as hell at the time, and afterwards and I said as much. The whole point of this is to critique, sometimes critique means you'll end in agreement, sometimes it doesn't. I think it's pretty clear we were the folks that had etiquette on Black Tuesday, and got zamboni'd under by everyone else rushing in for the tv discounts first. We are looking at the leftovers. It's not a positive. There's no way to shine this ---- other than blind luck in the hire (which happens). 

• Like 2

It’s all just optics that is getting everyone upset at this point.  If they had hired Macdonald this morning everyone would be pretty happy.  But do any of us really have a clue whether Macdonald will be a better HC than Quinn, or Weaver, or Glenn?  It’s just the optics.

• Thanks 2