Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, ThatNFLChick said:

YIKES. Why waste everyone's time then?

Well, we wouldn't hurt little wittle Johnson's dreams now but seems to me like a fella by the name of Jimmy has that job now and might have it for a wittle while.  

• Like 1

Love how the media immediately starts spinning good narratives about the leftovers. Granted Quinn has been hyped up by the media for a bit. I understand the fans perspective of why Quinn is not an attractive option, I just don’t get why the media can’t see it?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CTskin said:

The kids were home sick today so I just heard the Ben Johnson news a few minutes ago. This hurts. Bad. I may be home sick tomorrow.

I am simply not a fan of defensive minds at head coach. It means that if we end up with a bright OC then there’s a risk that they’d be snatched up and a new offensive system would need to be put in place. I believe the system change is much more detrimental for offense than defense.

that said, I’d be fine with the consolation prize of Macdonald. Quinn, or any retread for that matter, would be extremely disappointing.

Don’t worry man, apparently being OC is like the best gig in the world and they all want to stay in that job and “finish what they started”.

• Like 2

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Keim knows it’s Quinn

Yep.  I must agree.  We have to welcome Dan Quinn in, if it indeed is.  Someone posted the video of him when he was coach at Atlanta.  Did you all see it?  it was darn good!  I will repost it if you all want me too.  :)  

Just now, Curtisp5286 said:

Don’t worry man, apparently being OC is like the best gig in the world and they all want to stay in that job and “finish what they started”.

none of them are calling plays though. theyre all EBs

1 minute ago, ThatNFLChick said:

This is why I would like us to finalize a coach. Everyone is already filling out their staff

Nailed it.  Sure, you right!  We need to make a decision on who is our new HC so we can fill out our coaching staff.  

• Like 1

Just now, RWJ said:

We have to welcome Dan Quinn in, if it indeed is. 

How long have you been around here man? 

We’re gonna roast Quinn and I’m gonna be right there with the gasoline. 😆

Hope Peters has a great draft. Not a great start for him. Although I would like a Macdonald hire. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1