Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Man if the Giants were smart, after the general locker room and organizational leaks about Daboll from that article, they’d bail. Then the entire NFCE would be starting over (at least with coaching staffs) in the same offseason. That would be wild. As it stands, 3/4 still might get overturned completely. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

So is Philly going to be added to the coach search competition? ****! 😡

I’m not sure firing the coach who is the defending NFC champion and started the season 11-1 makes the position as attractive as it seemingly appears. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, CommandB11 said:

Eagles GM gonna prove if he should keep his job this offseason.

Howie Roseman was executive of the year last year. There is no way Lurie fires him anytime soon in my opinion but you never know. 

• Like 2

In the short term, I love seeing the Eagles and Boys go down. Bigger picture though, I'd prefer for there to be less head coaching vacancies so we have a better chance at getting our guy. McCarthy should be gone. It wouldn't shock me if Siriani was fired as well. 

Just now, Stadium-Armory said:

In the short term, I love seeing the Eagles and Boys go down. Bigger picture though, I'd prefer for there to be less head coaching vacancies so we have a better chance at getting our guy. McCarthy should be gone. It wouldn't shock me if Siriani was fired as well. 

they shouldnt be fired imo. playoffs are like the final table in a poker tournament. You just have to manage your way to that final table to put yourself in a position to get lucky

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Meanwhile, Jay Gruden and RG3 are arguing on Twitter lol.

RG3 is a diva!

42 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Kelce looked liked that was his last game.  

Yep, when he gave took his helmet off and hugged the coach it certainly looked like it.  They were the best team in our division hands down and they imploded.  Maybe we get the full story in time.  

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

So is Philly going to be added to the coach search competition? ****! 😡

Looks as if it's possible that Philly, Pittsburgh and Dallas might all be added to the coach search. 

And, which might surprised no one, Florio, in his latest hot predicition is now predicting Belichick will end up in Dallas. I guess he finally figured out that his previous prediction of BB to Washington wasn't flying with anyone.

Edited by SonnySideUp
correction

2 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

There are no good guys in this story. It's like A Clockwork Orange.

Im not a fan of Brian Mitchell the radio host , loved the redskins version.

As for gruden he’s drunk and rg3 trollin . Although to be fair I believe gruden made the right choice with cousins , had he hired wade phillips who know what could have happened .

1 hour ago, SonnySideUp said:

Looks as if it's possible that Philly, Pittsburgh and Dallas might all be added to the coach search. 

And, which might surprised no one, Florio, in his latest hot predicition is now predicting Belichick will end up in Dallas. I guess he finally figured out that his previous prediction of BB to Washington wasn't flying with anyone.

If Tomlin available I’d be very interested .