Week 2 - Skinsfan1311

Week 3 - Riggo-toni 

Week 4 - Csup

Week 5 - Riggo-toni

Week 6 - Csup 

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Like 3

My own feelings:

Both teams are, on average, very similar in terms of how good, bad, or mediocre they are.

When both teams play well, the Commanders are better than the Giants.

When both teams play poorly, they are pretty much equally bad.

Neither team can be counted on to play well on any given week.

Neither one will blow the other one out.

I have no expectations of us winning, or of us losing. Hell, or of us not tying lol...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

If this defense gives up 30+ like some of these predictions, smoke will be billowing from Ashburn.  No choice but to give Jack his walking papers and move one of our ends in trade.

Harris doesn't want to be the new owner who overreacts on the coach he inhereted. Ron doesn't hold his coaches to the same level he holds players. JDR is unchecked with whatever his scheme is now. 

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Harris doesn't want to be the new owner who overreacts on the coach he inhereted. Ron doesn't hold his coaches to the same level he holds players. JDR is unchecked with whatever his scheme is now. 

At some point, blood has to be shed.  I feel like that point is giving up 30+ to Tyrod Taylor and the gang who have one offensive TD in a month.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

At some point, blood has to be shed.  I feel like that point is giving up 30+ to Tyrod Taylor and the gang who have one offensive TD in a month.

I would have dropped Del Rio after the Chicago game. It's year four. Ron had chosen to play 🎻 on a sinking Titanic. 

****, I'd rather give EB the gig to finish the year and show what he can do. 

Would be nice to beat the Giants. Since 1970 only three teams (Colts, Bengals, Chiefs) have made the playoffs when starting the season at 1-5. They kicked us out last year, so it'll be nice for us to return the favor.

Edited by BleedBNG

Giants will get 3tds tomorrow. JDR won’t know what to do with Tyrod being on he hasn’t been the Giants starter all year. Hell cite lack of game film on him, but we all know the real reason and that is JDR sucks. 

Thibideaux will get 5 sacks alone and Washington fans will start calling for Jacoby Brissett because, well just because they will. Those same people will see how well Taylor played and start comparing Jacoby to him. They then will claim that Brissett is the next best thing and we can win the rest of the season with him.

Brissett will be the new Heinicke, Sanchez, Trubisky or any other crap qbs that people have thought turned a major corner despite evidence to the contrary.

Giants - 34

Ders - 28

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

3 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

EB as a HBC, in my daydream, looks like Bill Parcels. I'm not sure he has the management skills, but he definitely has the outline and experience of what a winner looks like. Count me in.

6 minutes ago, skinsfanarcticstyle said:

We start slow, down 10 at half. 4th Quarter we come out with 21 points to end with a win 21 to 10.

If that was to happen then Howell streak of 4th qt comeback continues. Howell leads the league in 4th qt comebacks so far. :) 

4 hours ago, TheBlueIndian said:

Just for clarification is Ron playing a violin or a fiddle ? 

It just depends on how he's playin' it.

Knowing Ron ... yeah, it's a violin.

Although the instrument in that picture ^, is called a lyre.

And what exactly are those leaves on his robe ? 🙂

Edited by Spearfeather

11 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I would have dropped Del Rio after the Chicago game. It's year four. Ron had chosen to play 🎻 on a sinking Titanic. 

I’ve come to accept that it’s very unlikely that Harris is going to fire Ron mid-season,  or that he’ll intervene and force him to fire JDR.

Juice is likely not worth the squeeze.  It would feel good for those of us that have become sick of this Jeckyll and Hyde routine.  But it would be bad optics with no net return for Harris to do so.

I’d put it at 99% likely he doesn’t fire Rivera before the holidays.  The 1% is reserved for the team coming out flat and getting 30 hung on them by the Giants B team and the mass fan meltdown that follows.