Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Other rooting interests:

Arizona win ups our picks in future rounds and keeps us 3rd if we win. 

Chicago losing gives us higher second round pick. 

Giants winning drops them.  

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Say what you want about Tomlin. But he got a team with small hands Picket, Trubisky and Mason Rudolf to 10 wins and the playoffs.  

Not too shabby.  

Tomlin is a legend and any Steelers fans who want him out are ungrateful morons

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

To wind up with the number 2 pick after starting 2-0 is an extra level of ****ty that I didn’t know we had in us. I am impressed, ashamed, and excited. 

There's nothing Ron can't do when he sets his mind to something.

Except win.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, markmills67 said:

Worst case scenario,  we win, Giants and Cards lose?

I'm pretty sure the worst we could drop, assuming everything goes wrong, is to #5. Even if the chargers lose, their SoS is a fair bit higher than ours.

image.png.fc61712791fe64dbd971c5260ce1e205.png

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

Objection! I believe Brady won with long hair

Not that long.  He just had flowing hair.just to the shoulder, always perfectly groomed by Gisele’s personal grooming assistant.  

Trevor Lawrence’s hair is longer than Jennifer Lawrence’s.  

Can’t win with that.  

• Haha 3

• zCommander changed the title to 2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Current Pick #3
Just now, CommDownMan said:

SoS matches on that last shot.  You don't think they could jump over Commanders?

No. If we win and they lose, that adds a net 2 Ws to their SoS. We can only net two more Ws total beyond that. If we are tied in SoS it goes to head to head and we win that tiebreaker. 

The Fox crew just said something that made no sense. They said that the Carolina Panthers is the first team in history to go through an entire season without a lead in the 4th quarter. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since they won two games, wouldn't that mean they had a 4th quarter lead? 

Edited by No Nonsense
  • Confused 1

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

No. If we win and they lose, that adds a net 2 Ws to their SoS. We can only net two more Ws total beyond that. If we are tied in SoS it goes to head to head and we win that tiebreaker. 

Our game doesn't matter since they also played Dallas twice.  We can still have our SOS adjusted by the outcomes of the GB-Chicago game as well as Denver-LV.  We want LV & GB (especially) to win.

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

The Fox crew just said something that made no sense. They said that the Carolina Panthers is the first team in history to go through an entire season without a lead in the 4th quarter. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since they win two games, wouldn't that mean they had a 4th quarter lead? 

2 walkoff wins.

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since they win two games, wouldn't that mean they had a 4th quarter lead? 

Heading into the 4th

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Not that long.  He just had flowing hair.just to the shoulder, always perfectly groomed by Gisele’s personal grooming assistant.  

Trevor Lawrence’s hair is longer than Jennifer Lawrence’s.  

Can’t win with that.  

Aaron Rodgers would like a word with you.

AaronRodgers_6.jpg

3 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Our game doesn't matter since they also played Dallas twice.  We can still have our SOS adjusted by the outcomes of the GB-Chicago game as well as Denver-LV.  We want LV & GB (especially) to win.

It doesn't matter to them. It matters to us. 

Look at it this way, if we win and NY loses, NY gets 4 wins from Washington and Philly, but we only get two from Philly. 

Edited by Rufus T Firefly

3 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since they won two games, wouldn't that mean they had a 4th quarter lead? 

They probably meant to say, entering the 4th quarter